What makes actuarial science difficult
science and technology
School experiment NwT course level
The subject NwT is offered at various school experimental schools in Baden-Württemberg as a 3-hour basic subject or 5-hour advanced subject in the course level.
The educational plans for teaching in basic and advanced subjects are currently being tested at the experimental schools. The decision on the future development of the subject in the course level is made on the basis of the scientific evaluation of the model experiment at other model schools. The transition of the subject into the regular phase is planned, but not yet scheduled.
Education plan for the school experiment NwT basic subject
Education plan for the school experiment NwT performance subject
Experimental schools in the Stuttgart district
Hohenstaufen high school, Bad Wimpfen
Hohenstaufen high school, Göppingen
Ganerbe high school, Künzelsau
High school in the Pfarrwiesen, Sindelfingen
Ferdinand-Porsche-Gymnasium Zuffenhausen, Stuttgart
Queen Charlotte High School, Stuttgart
Friedrich-Abel-Gymnasium, Vaihingen / Enz
Robert Bosch High School, Wendlingen
- What are some of the achievements of King Tuts
- What is the inverse square law
- Which hurricane resulted in the most deaths?
- What is the Best eBook Software
- Which bands resemble Necrophagist
- Are convertible bonds taxable
- Why does gluon have no mass?
- What gives copper sulfate iron
- How is the ranking of the IIITs
- What kind of computer is a calculator
- Roblox tickets cost money
- How is the weather in Bangalore
- What do unmarked police cars look like
- Vegans can have krilloel
- How does wrestling compare to judo
- What is interspecies cloning
- What is a CIA listening device
- Recognize Neocons that they are Neocons
- What does a school offer for students
- What is the salary for biotech
- How can we optimize a website locally
- Why is Dropbox Pro so popular
- What are your top 5 time wasters
- How does an oyster get its shell?