How does Maine lobster taste
What Makes the Difference Between Maine and Canadian Lobsters?
As a lobster fisherman in Nova Scotia, I can say that Chef Ramsay is full of himself. He should never comment on something that he has no idea what he is talking about. If you're at a Florida restaurant and you're served a Maine lobster, you have an 80% chance of getting a Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island lobster, although this is less common than the other two. There are no differences between them except sometimes water temperature and season of the year. This can result in clams with very little meat, soft clams, or hard clams that are very meaty. A lobster caught here in March, April or May, for example, is very rich in meat and has an intense taste compared to a lobster caught in October or November. Not to say, some that were caught in October or November aren't, but generally they are.
The idea behind all the lobster fuss in Maine is more of an American deal. If you are a US citizen, you are more likely to support your US fishermen. But you have to remember that I may be in Nova Scotia, but when I leave my port, I am in what is called the Gulf of Maine. So couldn't you name my catch Maine Lobsters and be correct? Now if you are further up in Bay Of Fundy or disembarking on the Atlantic side of Nova Scotia in the Atlantic, this may not fly. But as in any of the other answers above, when you see Maine lobster you instantly know what it is. This could possibly be the best reason for the Maine name.
- Should I see Naruto
- Which is the best headphone for ASMR
- How did frustration come about
- How can I get a script from Crowdsource
- What is a TFTP server
- Is deja vu normal
- The importance of shared ideas
- Is the Trump Party stronger than the Republicans
- What companies are hiring Python developers in Karachi
- Why are so many leaders narcissists
- What can philosophy teach machine learning?
- Lyndon B. Johnson was a racist
- What is the purpose of Trustpilot
- Can kill Windex spiders
- Should prostitution be legal If so, why
- Will my daily writing make me a writer
- How do you spend your nights
- What language do Kurds speak mostly
- Who popularized astrology in the United States?
- Can I attack the Blue Whale Challenge?
- What are unexplored places in Amritsar
- What is the tastiest drink at all
- How can I become an SBOBET agent
- Details on the functions of IMDBPro