Being a receptionist is a good career
What receptionists earn
Employees at the reception are responsible for receiving, looking after and entertaining guests, customers and business partners in companies. They often form the company's business card, as they are both the first point of contact in personal contact and the switchboard.
In addition to their work in visitor reception, they are usually also responsible for handling administrative tasks such as coordinating mail and deliveries, managing office supplies and the central e-mail address, coordinating appointments and looking after the internal conference rooms.
Ideally, employees at the reception have a commercial training, in particular HAK or a commercial apprenticeship. Very good spoken and written knowledge of German and English is a basic requirement in many companies, as is a confident use of MS Office products.
On a personal level, receptionists expect good manners and a high-quality, professional, well-groomed appearance even in stressful situations, a communicative personality, pleasure in dealing with people, organizational talent, reliability and discretion.
The average income of employees at the reception at the beginning of their career is 21,400 euros gross per year. After about ten years of work, the average salaries are 26,000 euros. Experienced employees with over 20 years of professional experience achieve average gross salaries of EUR 30,100 per year. (Conrad Pramböck, derStandard.at)
- How are foundation markings made
- What is Loudr fm
- Which websites like Sharetribe are there
- Does TDS apply to the sale of goods
- How do I learn to appreciate poetry
- When will we go into World War III?
- Can we stop the terrorists from returning?
- Altars are compulsory for the practice of witchcraft
- How can I find spiritual friends
- What's a smart name for the YouTube game channel
- Why do ants move dead ant bodies
- Which cheese contains the most calcium?
- What are Cordyceps good for?
- How do I glue plastic
- Is Trump's plea for unity taken seriously?
- Which is a good beginner tripod
- Are there particles that are faster than photons
- How powerful is India technologically
- What does Unlock
- Why is Goldman Sachs getting into consumer banking?
- Would playing poker help you understand finances?
- Is mDNSResponder exe a virus
- What are the specifications of a car
- How to Recover Lost iPhone Contacts