What's the excitement of taking risks
40 and Pregnant: How to Prepare for a Geriatric Pregnancy
pregnancy is always a challenge that creates a certain excitement for future mothers, especially when it comes to pregnancy advanced maternal age (geriatric) acts. More and more women are becoming mothers over 35 years of age, marking a profound change in modern society.
The completion of the studies, the realization of the job, the economic stability and the strengthening of the relationship with the partner are some of the reasons for this trend. It is undeniable that this delay others Risks entails than women who are between 20 and 30 years old pregnant. However, that doesn't mean that you should give it up, but that you should get informed and should prepare for any scenarios that may arise.
From a biological point of view, it decreases fertility with age, which makes the possibility of pregnancy more difficult. For future mothers, the risk of developing diseases such as hypertension or increasing Gestational diabetes to develop. The likelihood of chromosomal diseases in the unborn increases, as does the risk of premature births or caesarean sections.
These risks depend heavily on the general health of women before pregnancy. A healthy, normal weight woman with a balanced lifestyle is used during pregnancy and birth have fewer problems. Staying fit, eliminating smoke and alcohol, taking folic acid and vitamins correctly: these are the rules that must be adhered to in order to best confront pregnancy regardless of age.
However, becoming a mother after the age of 35 also has many advantages. Women are more conscious, consolidated, more active in doing research before giving birth and learning as much as possible. your brain is more strongly stimulated, the self-esteem decreases Good mood and serenity, determined by the realization of the dream of the maternity.
All of these factors have positive effects on pregnancy, but also on life after the birth: many scientific studies show that women who become pregnant after their 35 years of age are less prone to postnatal depression and anxiety. In addition, it is now possible to monitor the health of mothers and children prenatal screening and amniocentesis to investigate in detail.
The bottom line is that geriatric pregnancies riskier, but most do very well (healthy mother and baby) as long as there is close monitoring in the prenatal phase and during pregnancy.
In order to be able to prepare for all eventualities and to use all advantages, recommends Nescens Swiss Stem Cell Science urgently the Conservation of umbilical cord stem cells at the time of your child's birth. Do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website to find out more.
- How long can you live without Facebook
- How can I make decisions faster
- Where can I find good structured fabrics
- What is an honesty lesson
- What's the best way to avoid drunk driving
- How can I have a bright future
- Is Obamacare broken
- What are websites that programmers live on
- Pakistan plans to invade Iran
- How can I start learning the guitar?
- Is Fab's rumor justified 1 billion valuation
- What are the clear data in Android
- Is it worth taking part in the Super Bowl
- Has anyone ever killed themselves for you
- What is the purpose of Trustpilot
- How many milliliters in a liter
- What are you still confused about?
- How is the state of Wichita
- Can you get a degree in logic
- Is alidropship a scam
- Where is the place to trade Ethereum
- Must be replanted bamboo
- Who is your favorite actor in Punjabi
- Why is India rejecting Rohingyas