Which oil is best for breast lifts?
Firm skin after pregnancy
This article provides information on the following topics:
- Abdominal problems after pregnancy
- Skin tightening through creams and massage
- Skin tightening through sport
- Skin tightening through other alternatives
- Breast problems after pregnancy
- Breast lift for sagging, sagging breasts
- Breast build-up if the breast is too small
- Breast reduction if the breast is too large
- Pop problems after pregnancy
- Firm skin through liposuction
Every pregnancy leaves its mark and many women suffer from more or less severe changes in the body afterwards. Sometimes only light ones, sometimes those that women don't want to live with.
Abdominal problems after pregnancy - skin apron or bulbous belly
After the birth, the skin and tissue are still slightly spongy and soft. This is not surprising either, as a lot of flexibility was demanded of the tissue during pregnancy. In breastfeeding mothers, the bulge on the abdomen tends to disappear because breastfeeding stimulates the formation of the hormone oxytocin, which has a positive effect on the uterus. The uterus contracts and shrinks, which also reduces the risk of bleeding. What remains is often an overstretching of the skin. This can e.g. B. express with a real skin apron over the pants or with a hanging roll of skin over the navel. But the abdominal muscles can also have been overstretched. In this case, the two straight abdominal muscles give way, creating a drum or ball belly.
Skin tightening through creams and massage
First and foremost, a firming body lotion or vitamin E-rich oil (such as almond or olive oil) helps to make the skin supple and firm again. And of course it also provides an extra portion of moisture. However, it is important to apply the oil to moist skin after each bath or shower, otherwise the skin will dry out easily. However, the effect of oils and massages is limited and only suitable as a support.
Skin tightening through sport
In order to declare war on the sagging skin on the stomach, sport is the top priority. Especially special gymnastic exercises can help here. For example with an exercise ball: You should lie on it so that you are resting with your pelvis and your arms are slightly bent to support your body. The hands are under the shoulders. The head, spine and legs form a line. Now the pelvic floor has to be tensed and the stomach pulled in. Hold this tension for three to four breaths and then relax again.
Postural gymnastics helps tighten the skin and muscles
It is also helpful to strengthen the pelvic floor through simple exercises. Because this supports the entire back muscles, shoulders, arms and the organs in the abdomen. The so-called postnatal exercise is particularly important because it strengthens the muscles in the pelvic floor and prevents uterine subsidence and unwanted urine leakage. A course or exercise should begin within the first four months after the birth. In the beginning it is sufficient if the pelvic floor is pulled together and released again as firmly and as often as possible in the supine position. If the birth was a few weeks ago, another exercise is also suitable. To do this, lie on your side, with your head, pelvis and chest forming a line. The legs are straight, the bent arm stands vertically under the shoulder. Then exhale, tense the pelvic floor and lift the pelvis and legs off the mat. Hold this tension for one to two minutes and then switch sides.
10 minutes of daily gymnastics exercises are enough
You should plan around ten minutes every day for the gymnastics exercises. The pelvic floor is also trained when it is tensed up from time to time in leisure situations (e.g. in the queue in front of the supermarket checkout). Abdominal exercises like sit-ups are not recommended for new mothers. Because when you jump up quickly from the supine position, the organs in the lower pelvis are pressed onto the still soft pelvic floor by the tense abdominal muscles. This causes the muscles to wear out easily and urinary incontinence can occur. In order to be able to control the bladder during stress (e.g. lifting, coughing, etc.) in the abdominal area, women need strong pelvic floor muscles.
Skin tightening through other alternatives
Regular massages, firming body lotions and the right fitness program do not always show the desired success. If you don't want to put up with a hanging flap of skin on your stomach (a so-called apron), you have the alternative between a tummy tuck or a thermage.
In a tummy tuck, a slightly curved incision is made at the pubic hairline, the abdominal skin is detached and the excess skin is removed after careful planning. If there is a large excess of skin, the navel must be remodeled so that it does not suddenly sit too deep. The slackened abdominal muscles are lastingly and permanently tightened, which leads to a visible improvement in the silhouette. However, such an intervention should only be considered after family planning has been completed. Although the skin and muscle tissue are very elastic (since they can also take part in large changes in weight without any problems), the abdomen is strongly stretched again when you get pregnant again. So the procedure could have been in vain.
In a Thermage, the skin is processed with high-frequency radio waves, which penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. The collagen and the tissue are heated evenly and visibly tightened immediately. This tightening usually lasts between five and seven years.
Breast problems after pregnancy - Bringing the breast back into shape with massages
After pregnancy and breastfeeding, there are usually three different ways to get your breast "back in shape". This is done either through a
- Breast lift,
- Breast augmentation or
- Breast reduction.
In any case, the breast should be firm and plump again. In the interests of firm skin, it is particularly important in advance to wean slowly so that the tissue can gradually recede. The following tips can have a positive effect on the bosom:
- Massages can do a lot. Best is recommended massage with the palm of your hand. To do this, support the breast from below with the flat of your hand and place your other hand on top of the breast base. Apply light pressure and use circular movements to continue the pressure around the chest. A is also suitable for this type of massage Vitamin E rich oil preferably.
- Furthermore, have an effect cold-warm alternating showers or cold rubs positive for sagging skin. To do this, dip a washcloth in cold water with a splash of fruit vinegar, wring out the cloth and rub the breasts with it.
- One is also useful Massage with ice cubes. The vessels of the skin are trained and the tissue is tightened at the same time. Simply run the ice gently over your chest and décolleté for two to three minutes.
- With a special chest muscle exercise the strengthening of the chest muscle and skin tissue can also be specifically supported. Raise your arms to shoulder height, bend them and press your palms firmly against each other several times. This exercise also improves posture and lifts the breast a little. However, to achieve the best effect, it is important to repeat this five to ten times several times a day.
Breast lift for sagging, sagging breasts
After weaning, the breasts of some women seem to be "sucked out", apparently no longer there. In this case one speaks of the so-called involutional atrophy of the breast. What remains is an overstretched, slack skin coat. From a medical point of view, this is completely normal, because the glandular body for milk production has receded and the overlying skin layer is now too wide. In addition, the supporting fat reserves that were stored during pregnancy are used up. A breast lift can help here. An incision is made around the nipple and vertically down to the breast fold. The surgeon then removes the excess skin and fat tissue and anchors the glandular body to the pectoral muscle, which runs under the breast. When the incision is sewn, the skin is tightened. If necessary, the nipple can also be moved upwards so that it is centered again.
Breast build-up if the breast is too small
Often the breasts are significantly smaller after pregnancy and breastfeeding than before. In this case, breast augmentation with the help of implants is possible. These modern implants are placed below the chest muscle. In addition, the nipple or areola (if necessary) can be made smaller. It is estimated that around 90 percent of breast augmentations performed after pregnancy.
Breast reduction if the breast is too large
Sometimes a particularly large, often sagging bosom is left behind after pregnancy. The enlargement has given the breast an unusually high weight and causes back and spinal problems. Usually the nipple is also located below the breast fold. Breast reduction and lifting reduces the weight of the breast and restores its aesthetics. The excess fatty tissue is removed, the breast is tightened overall and the nipple or areola is reduced in size, if necessary. Experience has shown that two operations are necessary every few months.
Do not perform the operation until you have completed family planning
Anyone who intends to have an operation on the breast (whether it is tightening, enlarging or reducing) should have weaned for six to twelve months. It is possible to breastfeed with an operated breast, but only if the operation has been carried out in a “silent manner”. This is almost always the case today, however, milk ducts are often cut, which can lead to tissue retention during breastfeeding and cause milk congestion. Accordingly, an operation is only recommended once the family planning has been completed.
Pop problems after pregnancy - cellulite and love handles
There are many fat cells, especially around the buttocks, in which more energy was stored during pregnancy. In addition, the elastic fibers in female connective tissue run parallel. The breastfeeding hormones make muscles and skin soft and pliable, which means that the fat cells on the buttocks are pressed towards the surface of the skin and become visible as so-called cellulite (orange peel). A lack of exercise, frequent lying or sitting can also cause the muscle fibrils to atrophy over time. To counteract this, a simple exercise can be done at any time, which also trains the pelvic floor.
- To do this, pinch your buttocks as often as possible, keep the tension brief and relax again. However, do not change the breathing rhythm.
- Furthermore, various care measures can have a supportive effect. Rub your bottom with a loofah glove before showering. Always work in small circular movements towards the heart. As a result, the tissue is strengthened and the skin is optimally supplied with blood.
- In addition, a weekly wrap with algae or fango brings oxygen into the tissue, stimulates the lipid metabolism and dehydrates. Simply apply the algae or mineral mud to your buttocks and thighs, wrap with cling film, allow to dry and rinse off the remains after 20 to 30 minutes.
Firm skin through liposuction
Many women decide to have so-called liposuction after their pregnancy, because they have attached fat pads to different parts of the body (such as stomach, buttocks, waist, thighs or knees). There are various methods of doing this, all of which have their advantages and disadvantages. However, when making such a decision, it should always be remembered that liposuction is not a means of weight loss or a solution to obesity. This is only about targeted positive changes in individual parts of the body with strong fat accumulations.
Knowing and carefully weighing the risks of an operation
Whether an operation really makes sense depends on each individual and his or her personal level of suffering. Regardless of the type of cosmetic surgery you are trying to do, you have to be willing to accept the pain, risks, scars and costs. For this, however, important information from the operating theater is necessary in order to be able to make this decision. The risks such as bleeding, wound healing disorders, fluid retention or sensory disorders are certainly a big factor. These and other complications can arise with any procedure. Therefore, every woman has to carefully consider whether she can live with the changes in figure after pregnancy or not.
Cosmetic corrections are not a miracle cure
It remains to be mentioned that an operation is not possible (at least temporarily) in the case of previous thromboses or other serious illnesses. Such cosmetic corrections are also not a panacea to make you happy or to save broken relationships. No operation can meet these expectations.
- Should I move to Minnesota 1
- What philosophy has been proven wrong
- How did masculinity of masculinity come about
- Stray children have individual Twitter accounts
- Trump's hiring freeze applies to VA
- Which company offers more growth for freshmen
- Can animals bind trauma
- Is bleach powder an acid or base
- Why do you love Mumbai so much
- Why are input devices necessary
- Requires the CPA work experience
- Why do we like to feel frightened
- Hate the actor Irfan Khan
- Understanding English is the same as education
- Regular doctors know about dentistry
- Are agile and evolutionary models the same
- Who is a famous footballer
- How do you experience inner peace
- How do the armpits of girls belong to sexuality?
- Why is the CVS receipt so long
- How can you deal with repetitive tasks
- Could a psychic vampire use Reiki
- What other animals brush their own teeth?
- How can you best use your WhatsApp
- Van Gogh had an ear
- Where is the placenta formed
- Why do babies have big eyes
- Practical training is necessary for CS
- How rich is the average Australian citizen
- In 2020 what is an influencer
- Pushed LeBron Magic out
- What are the practical snack bars from Wittgenstein
- Which movie ruined your life
- What is a norm in linear algebra