Are there really swans in Swansea
Sports : Swans to ducks
You have to enjoy happiness before it goes away, they thought in Swansea. After the first big party, promotion to the Premier League was simply celebrated a second time on Thursday; hundreds of Swansea City fans celebrated their heroes downtown. Even the club's mascot, a swan, had to sign autographs.
The anticipation in the Welsh coastal town of 230,000 people knows hardly any limits, although or precisely because almost no one gives the team a chance to keep the class. Swansea City doesn't necessarily promise sporting quality for England's club football, but it does promise something new. City are the first Welsh club in the English Premier League since the Premier League was established in 1992.
In 1981/82 Swansea played for a season in the first division and was sensationally sixth, but with relegation the following year a long crash began: 2001 shortly before bankruptcy, in 2002 almost relegation to the fifth division, now the return to above.
As far as the financial possibilities are concerned, Swansea cannot even begin to compete in the premier league. "We're millions of miles away from what other clubs have, even the ones at the bottom," said coach Brendan Rodgers, who was with José Mourinho's coaching staff at Chelsea for three and a half years. "We are not only underdogs against Manchester City, but also in every other game." On Monday Swansea starts the season against the ambitious sheik club. Today, Saturday, six Premier League games will take place as planned, only Tottenham against Everton was canceled due to the riots in London.
Swansea has remained true to its new economically solid line even after the rise. Striker Danny Graham (26, Watford) was by far the most expensive commitment with 4.1 million euros; the highest hopes are for former Chelsea winger Scott Sinclair, 22, who scored 19 goals last season. There are no illusions around the club - staying up would be a great success: "Rodgers’ swans should better turn into dirty ducks, "recommends the" Sun ".
- Why do you like to watch Riverdale
- What's your favorite recipe with Kurkure Namkeen
- How good is WBNUJS
- What is currently trending in the HR department
- What is primary ray
- What would you say to your rapist
- Can you hit your dreams hard
- How do sadhus earn their living?
- What if Naruto dies
- How well do fantasy books sell?
- Is working in an IT company stressful
- OCD can result from PTSD
- How can you learn to teach
- What is the Instagam Algorithm
- What was your worst elementary school memory
- The neutral conductor carries current
- Do you love your parents equally Why?
- Do Dyson vacuums have a HEPA filter
- How far can learning go
- Celebrity deaths are overrated
- How does a spider produce silk?
- Why are pornographic accounts popular on Twitter
- Can a collector hold an Infinity Stone?
- Did you use concealer almost like foundation