Let heat pumps improve
A system concept that integrates the exhaust air from the building into the heating system as a second heat source turned out to be ideal for new or energetically refurbished single-family houses. Systems for controlled living space ventilation are standard in modern houses. Your exhaust air supplies heat at a comparatively high temperature level and thus leads to low system costs. The scientists tested the cooperation of the heat pump with the cross heat exchanger of a compact ventilation device in order to find the optimal point of extraction for the waste heat. The results speak in favor of a withdrawal after the heat exchanger. A second focus of the research was the optimization of the control strategy for the heat distribution system.
The combination of the heat pump with a thermal solar system was disadvantageous. The calculations showed an unfavorable relationship between the investment costs and the additional heat yield. In addition, the programming of the control is very complex. Depending on the operating status, it must decide whether the solar heat should serve as an additional heat source for the heat pump or whether it is better to feed it directly into the flow of the heat distribution.
In their simulation calculations and laboratory tests, the researchers assumed a new or energetically refurbished two-story single-family house with an area of 140 square meters and an energy requirement of less than 120 kilowatt hours per square meter per year.
The BINE project information "Double heats better" is available for free download on the BINE information service website (see surfing tips).
Expertise on the subject
Heat recovery / ventilation
Technology and functionality of the heat recovery
Heat recovery is the use of the heat in the room air that - for hygienic reasons - leaves the building ...
Heat recovery / ventilation
Technology and functionality of the home ventilation system
Outside air is sucked in through a duct with a fan, passed through a heat exchanger and fed into the living spaces.
Heat pumps: technology and functionality
Heat pumps are machines that can heat or cool a house. You can heat from a low temperature level to a ...
Heat pumps: heat sources and types
Heat pumps are technical heating devices that emit a multiple of the energy used in useful heat. As a heat source ...
Buderus | Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH | Contact 06441 418 0 | www.buderus.de
- Which compounds cause mutations in humans
- Is Alexander the King still alive?
- How do you bake concealer
- What are the civil goals
- Is salt soluble in ferric chloride
- Where can I download Hadoop for Windows
- What are some good female directing films
- Copied meth prescription drugs
- Where can I get a smallpox vaccine
- What happened to Ty Lawson
- How much is the OHIOSEXY COM domain worth
- What are verified B2B emails
- What is a carcinogen
- Should all great film classics be remastered
- Who invented nonviolent resistance
- How should we behave in a team
- What are the most expensive Bollywood weddings
- Do you hide your flaws
- Which color makes houses sell the most?
- How long does voluntary military service last
- What is the best pos system
- Who gives a bank guarantee
- How are things going to get better?
- How do I tell someone in English
- Did the people first come from Ethiopia?
- What's your rating of Samsung Phones
- Does China Sourcing have any value
- What are some of the best birthday flowers
- What are Link Marketing Services
- How does a kite fly
- How is Norway seen in your country?
- What are the car dealerships near me
- A higher FPS is better