Why do people install automatic gates
Radiation sensor for automatic gates - black
These irradiation sensors are used for automatic gates, windows and doors to protect people and animals from automatic closing. The sensors are installed on both sides of the gate / opening to detect movement around the gate. If an approach is detected, the opening / closing is automatically canceled if there is a risk of someone being trapped. Even if the sensors are installed at a low height, e.g. B. 20 to 40 cm above the ground, the detection distance is 5 to 15 meters.
The performance of the device is very high and therefore the sensor will not work when it is in too little Distance is installed. If necessary, increase the distance to 1 meter and try again. If the device is not sensitive enough, remove the condenser lens in the receiver and controller to improve sensitivity.
The installation height should be at least 20 cm and up to 2 meters. Position the infrared device vertically and keep a straight line throughout the installation. Install the receiver before starting the transmitter (if the OFF light is off, keep the devices on the same line). Then connect the device to complete the installation.
Power supply: 12 to 24 V DC / AC
Input: RX 15 mA - TX 30 mA
Output: 1A / 36V
Wavelength: 940 nm
Infrared frequency: 1.92 kHz
Weight: 78 g
Size: 11 x 7.3 x 3.6 cm
Scope of delivery:
1 x regulator
1 x receiver
1 x instruction manual
- Support the killing of stray dogs
- What is TRT in BPO
- Pornstars love to do facials
- Who qualifies for a purple heart
- What is 14 1 1 1
- Are marriage certificates public in the UK?
- What is an introduction to the resume
- What kind of people do narcissists date
- What is the best saying about modes
- What are some good Spanish novels
- How does autism affect communication skills
- Are you a child
- What is the scope in simple bsc
- Why do wedding photographers charge so much
- Where do you study in Aryabhatta
- Has Admiral Byrd gone to Agartha
- How do I define the term ecology
- Do you think Ericsson will go bankrupt?
- Why are nitrates always soluble in water
- What is the correct placement of the tie clip
- Is Java going to die or not soon
- What's your best spider solitaire score
- Should I vlog in 4k or 1080p
- Is paper countable or uncountable