Pleasure in drawing
Issue No. 56, 68 pages (2021)
Price: € 4.95 • Now in stores!
Hard and light, soft and black, line and hatching: drawing begins with a pencil - and then he continues to play out his amazing talents. In the first part of our pencil course you will get to know the most important techniques and effects (better) and then apply them step by step in typical projects. And of course there is also a good sketch or preliminary drawing before or under every successful pastel, watercolor and acrylic painting - these are the painterly themes of this issue, and we wish you a lot of pleasure and success. Here are a few examples.
Issue No. 55, 68 pages (2021)
Price: € 4.95
After the winter snow, a colorful spring awaits us - outside and inside in the home studio. And here are the candidates for this exciting transitional period: colored pencil and colored powder, pastel chalk and of course the good old watercolors, which are now experiencing a new bloom under the title Water Coloring. That is one of the big topics in this issue, in which you invite our artists on a creative journey with pen and brush. Beginners get to know important basics, advanced users will be happy about many interesting tips, tricks and techniques!
Issue No. 54, 68 pages (2020)
Price: € 4.95
Paper and pencil are at hand, our artists provide motif ideas and instructions. In our art courses for at home, you will experience right from the start how you can make more of your creative talents in just a few simple steps. And how much fun it is when you see your first artistic success. Then we will accompany you with inspiring motifs and exciting techniques on further adventure trips into the wonderful world of drawing and painting.
Issue No. 53, 68 pages (2020)
Price: € 4.95
Landscapes and still lifes, animals, flowers or just decorative ornaments: The painting and drawing techniques with which you can bring popular and unusual motifs into the picture are as varied as the motifs - all step by step with many valuable studio tips for beginners and advanced learners. In numerous projects, international artists will show you how you can achieve great success with simple means - and maybe you will also discover new creative possibilities with oil pastels, paintable pens or brush pens.
Issue No. 52, 68 pages (2020)
Price: € 4.80
Drawing and painting opens our eyes and lets us perceive many things better - and beautiful things more clearly - in the play of light and shadow, in the infinite number of colors, in an exciting composition or simply in random arrangements. Let the current issue take you into the wondrous world of shapes and colors!
- Which are the most prestigious universities abroad
- Who was Damayanti in Mahabharata
- Who is the United States' big brother
- How do you get thinner arms?
- How are furniture brought into the shops?
- What do Swedes think of Dutch culture?
- Black bread adds weight
- What is rheumatic disease
- Are gluten-free pancakes healthy?
- Which is the best mess in LPU
- How much do braces cost in Ottawa
- Who is the god of Indian cinema
- Are you a sociable guy
- How can I create cinemagraphs with GIMP
- What are the most surreal films
- What does the law mean
- Which is the best pen to have
- Is the Nikon D3400 really that good
- What is a magnetization curve
- What are the best biographies of the Buddha
- Where does the name Cuba come from?
- Is K Pop Ware good quality
- Why do feminists support non-marginalized men
- Is Baahubali racist