What is the best stimulus
Cooking rice - basic recipe
We will show you how easy it is to cook rice yourself and what you should pay attention to.
Ingredients for 2 servings
|1||Cup||Rice (basmati or jasmine) approx. 200g|
Level of difficulty
- Rice can be prepared in different ways. The best known method, however, is cooking the rice in a saucepan - using the so-called swelling method.
- Before you cook the rice, you should wash it to remove excess starch and so that the rice does not stick. To do this, you can put the rice in a saucepan with water for about 5 minutes and then pour the rice through a sieve - you do this twice.
- Then you put the rice together with the water in a saucepan - the rice-water ratio is always 1: 1.5 - i.e. for example 1 cup of rice to 1.5 cups of water. In addition, add a little salt to the pot and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
- Then bring the pot to the boil and simmer / swell gently over medium heat, covered - until the water has evaporated.
- To refine, you can stir a small piece of butter into the rice.
Tips on the recipe
The swelling method is best for white rice - this includes jasmine rice and basmati rice.
Whole grain rice needs a little more water than white rice - you should always use twice the amount of water - the rice-water ratio should be 1: 2.
- What is Elon Musk so far
- Why invest in Rof Galleria Sector 95 Gurgaon
- Why do you value Croatia
- What chemical reaction causes rubidium to explode
- What is the biggest myth about Dracula
- Thalassemia spreads through saliva
- Why do Kerala people use houseboats
- What is Cisco NCS
- What are some examples of internet etiquette
- Should I choose Pomona or Princeton?
- Why did we not allow total freedom
- What is the math behind bitcoins
- What is Gaara's last name
- What is the full form of FIG
- Why do I never like my code
- Saturday is an expensive flight day
- A supersonic aircraft can have winglets
- What does my teacher think of me?
- What is 43 out of 100
- Why is it necessary to be social
- What a house is a virgin
- Have any structures been discovered on Mars?
- How does the magnetic field interferer work
- Why and who put yeast in Ascomycota