What are pores
Part of speech: declined formHyphenation:
- IPA: [ˈPoːʁən]
- Nominative plural of the noun pore
- Genitive plural of the noun pore
- Dative plural of the noun pore
- Accusative plural of the noun pore
This is the meaning of pore:
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Cases:
- Nominative: singular pore; Plural Pores
- Genitive: singular pore; Plural Pores
- Dative: singular pore; Plural Pores
- Accusative: singular pore; Plural Pores
- Po | re, Plural: Pore
- IPA: [ˈPoːʁə]
- 1) small cavity or opening in a firm or loose material or tissue
- Borrowed in the 15th century from the Latin porus, which goes back to ancient Greek πόρος (póros) "literally: passage"
- 1) cavity
- 1) Micropore, mesopore, macropore
- 1) Because of the big Pores pumice stone can float on water.
- 1) Sandy soils have larger ones Pores as clay floors.
- 1) “Everyone was inexorably sweating Pores of my body. "
- 1) “With everyone Pores Morrison absorbed the Indian forces. "
- large-pore, small-pore, pore-free, porosity, porous, aerated concrete, pore volume
- English: 1) pore
- Esperanto: 1) poro
- French: 1) pore (male)
- Luxembourgish: 1) Por (Female)
- Dutch: 1) porie
- Swedish: 1) por
Similar words (German):drill, boron, leek
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Neglected prosperity and up to the Pores cynical.“
laut.de, April 01, 2019
„Enlarged Pores make it look smaller? This is also possible without an Instagram filter. We'll show you how.“
Today.at, June 17, 2019
„Constipated Pores are just annoying. If the skin produces an excessive amount of sebum, which can also keratinize the hair roots (hair follicles), the sebum can no longer flow off properly.“
Brigitte.de, February 8, 2019
„Tropical heat will sweat out the people of the Southwest this week Pores float. Temperatures around 40 degrees have already occurred a few times in Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate.“
SWR.de, June 24, 2019
„Anyone who inherently has enlarged skin Pores often perceives it as a flaw. The size of the skin pores is primarily genetic, but those who tend to have oily skin tend to have larger ones Pores.“
stern.de, August 6, 2019
„How are great ones made Pores actually? Our Pores are the air holes in our skin and ensure that it can breathe. However, sweat and sebum are also transported away through these small openings in our skin.“
Brigitte.de, February 18, 2020
„Especially constipated Pores in the end lead to skin blemishes that not only look unsightly, but also become inflamed and therefore painful.“
Gala.de, November 11, 2019
„If the Pores If the area around the nose and cheeks is enlarged, the complexion appears uneven and those affected want a quick remedy. In fact, there are numerous ways that Pores to zoom out.“
stern.de, July 29, 2020
„The principle, temperature through sweat from your own Pores regulating could also be useful in robots, as US researchers have tested.“
heise online, January 30, 2020
„In the second part of our “Beauty Tips for Home” series, we show you how to exfoliate with apple cider vinegar. And: With this trick, the Pores open very easily.“
RuhrNachrichten.de, May 02, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "pores":
resistance:… Application examples: 1) This jacket has a high level of wear resistance. 2) The narrower the pores in the rock, the higher the (flow) resistance for the groundwater. 2) ...
Airgel: Chemistry: highly porous solids in which up to 95% of the volume consists of pores. Origin of the term: 1) Derived from the terms aero (air) and gel (neither liquid nor solid substance); A gel that has a high proportion of air
to step: ... And the ghost stepped into the room. 4) Water entered the basement. 4) The sweat came out of all his pores. 5) When kicking off, he kicked the ball hard. 5) And if someone kicks, it's me ...
coarse-pored: with large, coarse openings in the skin or surface (pores) Origin of the term: composed of the two adjectives coarse and porous Opposite words: 1) fine-pored Examples of use: 1) This sponge is quite coarse-pored
fine-pored:… [ˈFaɪ̯nˌpoːʀɪk] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) provided with fine, small pores Origin of the term: 1) composed of the two adjectives fine and porous ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Pores" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Poren/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "pores" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Pore ventilation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die pore ventilation; Most of the pore vents ...
Pore ventilation (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Po | ren | lüf | tun | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Pori (Finnish) Part of Speech: Toponym Meaning / Definition: Pori, city in Finland Examples of use: Porista on aika…
Poriomania (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular poriomania; Plural poriomania genitive: singular ...
Poriomania (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Po | rio | ma | ni | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Porn bar (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular porn bar; Plural porn bar genitive: ...
Porn bar (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Por | no | bal | kens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Porn actors (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular porn actor; Plural porn actors genitive: ...
Porn actress (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular porn actress; Majority of porn actresses ...
Porn actresses (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Por | no | dar | stel | le | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
Porn actors (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Por | no | dar | stel | lern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Porn actor (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Por | no | dar | stel | lers Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- How did Thanjavur get its name
- Is there a gravitational quantum constant
- What is occultism
- How cats became pets
- Would MPH be a good career option
- Removes neem scar stains
- Why and who put yeast in Ascomycota
- Who are the Best Urologists in Karachi
- How do I start writing inventive essays
- Did Claude Shannon meditate
- Helped Facebook elect President Trump
- Can snakes get the flu
- What is regenerative medicine advanced therapy
- What is calibration in laboratory instruments
- Who was your favorite Saudi king?
- Basic physics is important in computer science
- How can music be represented mathematically?
- What does the Koran say about unbelievers?
- There are different types of rubber
- Have red raspberry seeds
- Is the universe a closed thermodynamic system
- How much do Americans waste
- What are odd marketable securities
- What are the formations in football