What are examples of a solid solution
Real solution definition
In chemistry, a real solution is a homogeneous mixture of at least two chemical substances. A "real" solution differs from a colloidal solution (colloid). According to the concentration of the dissolved substance, a distinction is made between hypotonic solution, saturated solution, unsaturated solution.
Properties of a real solution
- the real solution is clear
- The substance is so finely divided in the solvent that the particles are not visible
- real solutions penetrate porous filter material without leaving any residue
Dissolving is a physical process. A solution consists of at least one dissolved solid, liquid or gaseous substance (solvate) and the usually liquid or solid solvent (solvent) which makes up the largest part of the solution and which in turn can be a solution.
Solutions are not externally recognizable as such, because they only form a homogeneous phase: The dissolved substances are homogeneously and statistically distributed in the solvent as molecules, atoms or ions. You are e.g. B. with special filtration methods such as nanofiltration and reverse osmosis, separable.
A homogeneous mixture of different substances in which the division extends to the level of molecules, atoms or ions. So are z. For example, in an aqueous sugar solution, the sugar molecules are evenly distributed between the water molecules so that each volume part of the solution contains the same number of sugar or water molecules. The solution is therefore composed in the same way (homogeneous) everywhere. The term solution is not limited to liquids as solvents and solids as solutes. The ratio of dissolved to solvent is given by the concentration of the solution. As a rule, the term “solution” means those that result from the dissolution and uniform distribution of a gaseous, liquid or solid substance in a liquid solvent.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%B6sung_(Chemie), accessed: March 10, 2020, 16:45 UTC
- What is the use of ETABS
- What can you see in a CPU
- Is it worth learning Flask in 2020
- What are the main listening strategies
- What are the benefits of lemon tea
- How do you learn to divide better
- What is your favorite anime world
- Office 365 is an alternative to Microsoft Office
- What does soothe their wounded egos mean?
- What is social media called in Hindi
- Why is there philosophy
- What is the main password on a Mac
- Why is hypnosis the ultimate complementary treatment
- What is the third party risk
- How smart are lobsters
- Why is energy required for living beings
- Should Boris Johnson be fired
- What is the story of Stonehenge 1
- Did the Aurora shooter play video games
- Should nuclear waste be stored underground
- Does religion promote crime?
- How can I find spiritual friends
- Why should we be proud of INDIA
- Which is better CA or CS 1