How does Kylie Jenner make money
"Forbes" removes Kylie Jenner from its billionaire list
The US business magazine estimates the fortune of the 22-year-old at just under $ 900 million. She made herself richer than she was through a "web of lies".
The US business magazine "Forbes" named TV star and young entrepreneur Kylie Jenner the youngest self-made billionaire in 2019. Now "Forbes" has doubts about the wealth of the youngest of the famous sisters of the Jenner-Kardashian family clan. The 22-year-old was indignant on Twitter on Friday about "incorrect statements and unproven assumptions". You never asked for a title.
Kim Kardashian's half-sister reacted to a "Forbes" report, in which she was accused of having inflated the profits of her cosmetics empire through a "web of lies". It is said that fake tax returns were also involved. After months of investigations, Jenner's fortune is now estimated at almost $ 900 million, so that she is no longer entitled to the title of billionaire, "Forbes" claimed.
"White lies, omissions, forgeries"
"Of course white lies, omissions and total forgeries are to be expected from the family who perfected the concept of 'famous for being famous' and then monetized it," says the article rather acutely. And further: "But similar to Donald Trumps Decades of obsession with his fortune also show the unusual moves the Jenners were willing to take - including inviting Forbes to their mansions and CPA offices and even preparing tax returns that were likely fake - how desperate some of the ultra-rich are are to look even richer. "
As a teenager, Jenner started her own line of cosmetics, which was particularly successful with lipsticks. Last November, she sold her cosmetics brand to the Coty Corporation for $ 600 million.
100 more important things than "Forbes" list
The reality TV actress ("Keeping Up With The Kardashians") is the mother of two-year-old Stormi. Jenner broke up with his father, rapper Travis Scott. She is very lucky, the 22-year-old assured on Friday on Twitter. "I have a wonderful daughter, a successful business, and I am really doing well." In another tweet, she added that she could list 100 more important things than fixating on how much money she had.
>>> Article from "Forbes"
(APA / dpa)
- Who made the score for Incredibles 2
- What can a bamboo board care for
- The Cash App is available in Dubai
- What is the thinnest marketing campaign
- How you can work on the stock exchange
- Blocks OkCupid users from viewing profiles
- How short is a haircut number 4
- Is narcissism a disease Narcissism patients are
- How do engineers use reference designs
- Why do I not fear death?
- Can physiotherapists help with wrist pain?
- Which night is the shortest night
- Is WordPress still relevant in 2019
- Police radar works in the rain
- How does Fortnite affect our social life
- The personal loan attracts income tax
- How teachers plan their lessons
- Can I get a soil test kit
- How can an autistic person relax
- What kind of damage can hornets do?
- From a religious point of view, why miscarriages
- Is the Realme 5 Pro waterproof
- Is stone a renewable natural resource
- What did life teach you