What is an ARG Alternate Reality game
The educational use of modern media in alternate reality games
Dieterich, H. (2007): Alternate Reality Games as a Marketing Instrument. Berlin.
Available online at: http://holger-dieterich.de/2008/01/alternate-reality-games-als-marketinginstrument/, last checked on August 29, 2011.
Gosney, J. W. (2005): Beyond Reality. A Guide to Alternate Reality Gaming. Cengage Learning Emea, Andover.
Montola, M., Stenros, J., Waern, A. (2009): Pervasive Games. Theory and Design. Morgan Kaufmann, Burlington et al.
Springenberg, D., Steinbach, D. (2009): Project Prometheus. Alternate Reality Games in Political Education. In: Dombrowski, K. (Ed.): LARP. Backstage. Collection of articles on MittelPunkt 2009. Zauberfeder Verlag, Braunschweig, 47-55. Available online at: http://www.zauberfeder-verlag.de/Produkte/HdK/LARP-HdK_Artikel-05.pdf, last checked on August 29, 2011.
Springenberg, D., Steinbach, D. (2010): Project Prometheus. Alternate Reality Games in Civic Education. In: Larsson, E. (Ed.): Playing Reality. Articles on Live Action Role-Playing. Interacting Arts, Stockholm, 109-119. Available online at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/38693234/Playing-Reality-2010, last checked on August 29, 2011
Steinbach, D. (2010): Inclusive live role play. We become heroes! - Adventure for everyone. In: Dombrowski, K. (Ed.): LARP: Insights. Collection of articles on MittelPunkt 2010. Zauberfeder Verlag, Braunschweig, 81-97. Available online at: http://zauberfeder-verlag.de/Produkte/MP10/MP10_Artikel-07.pdf, last checked on August 29, 2011
Szulborski, D. (2005): This Is Not A Game. A Guide to Alternate Reality Gaming. Lulu Pr, Raleigh.
Trailer for "The attack"
Alternate Reality Games in School
- Presentation "Alternate Reality Games in School"
In this presentation the Alternate Reality Game "The Search for M.A." presented. The game was played in January 2010 with 75 8th grade students in Frankfurt am Main.
Daniel Steinbach M.A.
Daniel Steinbach developed as managing director of the nationwide Forest Knight e.V. Experiential educational concepts for children and young people. He studied German and comparative literature and is currently working on his doctoral thesis on crime literature.
Dirk Springenberg Dipl. Soc.-Päd.
Dirk Springenberg has been working as a consultant for political youth education in the educational institution since 2003 Old school Anspach (basa e.V.) in Neu-Anspach with a focus on critical media education. He is the founder and honorary director of the Forest Knight e.V..
- What is the difference between blockchain systems
- Why are iron sheets galvanized with zinc
- Why do kittens turn into cats
- Statisticians specialize in certain areas
- Why do people install automatic gates
- How can our cell phone not hang?
- Kiss a sin
- Can there be a bitcoin from the government?
- How can I buy MonaCoin with INR
- What is your favorite music video from Lorde
- What is Patchoulioel used for?
- Why is the Bitcoin exchange rate so volatile
- What is the meaning of Nakayama's lemma
- What does photosynthesis 2
- What is x if 8x 4x
- Are TXT and BTS the same group
- Why are some people insensitive to pain
- What's your rating of Zuora
- Animals enjoy life
- Where does the term fruit come from?
- How much does a radiation therapist earn
- Is there a patent for fidgety weirdos
- Can someone tell me about marriage