Which is the best university in Delhi
Top universities in India: NIRF ranking 2018
NIRF Ranking 2018: The Indian Institute of Science (IISC), in Bangalore, was ranked as the best overall institution and university in India.
MCBU semester grade 3rd, 5th results explained mchhatrasaluniversity.com, check now
25 top pharmacy colleges in India: NIRF ranking 2018
Top 10 architecture colleges in India: NIRF ranking 2018
NIRF Ranking 2018: As every year, the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) rankings were published by the Union for Human Resources Development Ministry today, April 3rd, at Vigyan Bhavan, Delhi. The lead, the Indian Institute of Science (IISC) in Bangalore ranked as the best overall institution and university in India with a score of 82.16. Second and third place in the list of the best universities was those of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi.
HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-M) was named the best engineering college and the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM-A) the best management institution. Delhi University's Miranda House was the best college, premier healthcare institutes AIIMS the best medical college and NLSIU-Bengaluru the best law school in the country.
Read | IISc, IIT-Madras, IIM-Ahmedabad, JNU among the top institutes in NIRF ranking 2018
Here is the rank-wise list of the top 25 universities in India
1) Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore,
2) from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
3) Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
4) Anna University, Chennai
5) University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
6) At Jadavpur University, Kolkata
7) University of Delhi, Delhi
8) Amrita ”Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
This year, 3,954 institutions in the ranking, nearly 800 more than last year
9) Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
10) Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
11) Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
12) Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13) Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
14) Calcutta University, Kolkata
15) King George's Medical University, Lucknow
16), Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore
17) Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
18) University of Madras, Chennai
19) Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Panjab University Administrative Block. Express archive
20) Panjab University, Chandigarh
21) Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
22), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
23) Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
24) Siksha `O` Anusandhan, Bhubaneswar
25) Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
Also the HRD ministry has announced the participation of public institutions in the national institutional ranking framework (NIRF) compulsory from next year, Union minister Prakash Javadekar announced today.
This year, 3,954 institutions in the ranking, nearly 800 more than last year. Involvement of state institutions has been made compulsory, or else you could see cuts in budgeted funds, Higher Education Secretary R Subrahmanyam said Tuesday. Your participation was voluntary until last year.
For all of the latest training news, download the Indian Express app
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd
- What is a shortcode
- Which course is best for cloud computing
- What is holistic financial advice
- What do foreigners think of Bollywood?
- Fishermen sometimes hunt Canadian lynxes
- What is your deepest secret wish
- Ukrainian is closer to Russian or Polish
- How should I approach Ulysses
- How can Foursquare be improved
- What is lead tracking
- What is 4 857 in Word Form
- Dropbox is overrated
- Have you ever visited Ooty in Nilgiris?
- What causes teeth grinding when awake?
- What is 1 kg weight force
- Where does the water get in the plant
- How can a software developer be successful
- The Vikings successfully invaded France
- How's the career as an HTML5 developer
- What is GS bus in the railroad
- Identity crises are healthy
- What is a technical economic decision
- How can I learn algebra intuitively
- Are agile and evolutionary models the same