How should I prepare for TCS
10 tips for preparing for long flights
Those who want to travel nowadays can go practically anywhere. All it takes is one Plane ticket. But be careful! A weekend flight to London is not the same as one Long haul flight to New Zealand. Whether it's an organized trip or an individual vacation, you may have to fly for hours to reach your dream destination.
In an ideal world, everyone could travel comfortably in "Business Class". However, the majority of travelers are in the "Economy Class" on road. In order to make the trip as comfortable as possible, it is important to focus on one prepare long flight. The longer the trip, the better the preparation has to be. That is why we have put together 10 tips for you to make your flight trip as pleasant as possible You arrive at your destination well rested.
1. Drink enough water
If you're on a long flight, you have to Your body will be well hydrated. Ideally, you should start hydrating 48 hours before travel. This will thin your blood and make sure your body has enough water available. Also, keep your body hydrated during the flight and drink at least half a liter of water every three hours.
A sufficient FFluid intake reduces the risk of phlebitis and other thromboses. You also prevent the eyes and skin from drying out. If you don't feel like drinking water, green tea is a great alternative. Beer and all other alcoholic beverages and caffeine are not recommended as they promote dehydration.
2. Eat light meals
A light diet is one of the simplest measures for a comfortable flight. Choose salads and white meat and be cautious with the sauces and cheese. If you are concerned that you might be hungry on board, have a small snack before boarding. If possible, stick to your usual meal timesto relieve the digestive system. You can also fruit Take it with you in hand luggage. So you always have a light and digestible snack with you.
Remember that gases expand at high altitudes. Therefore, it is best for your digestion if you choose your meals carefully before and during the flight. In this way you take care of your own well-being as well as the well-being of the other guests ...
Diet plays an important role in blood circulation. Foods high in vitamin K promote blood thickening. Conversely, foods have an effect rich in salicylate are positive for blood thinning. Therefore, give preference to raisins, oranges and cranberries for your snacks.
3. Put on comfortable clothing
If you go outside in cold weather, dress warmly. In hot weather, choose light clothing. That's exactly how it needs to be the right clothing when flying. The dry air in the aircraft alternates between hot and cold. Space is limited and the body is on a roller coaster ride because of the atmospheric pressure, which can also make the stomach swell. These are all factors to consider when traveling.
If you too Circulatory disorders tend to be, bring for example socks or support stockings. Remember that these tools are not just for the elderly: circulatory disorders affect all age groups. For all those who value a stylish appearance, there are now support stockings in a “business look”. They are discreet and indistinguishable from classic socks. It may be necessary to consult a doctor so that you can obtain the right model. Special socks or support stockings also prevent swelling of the ankles and feet.
Tight pants and shirts are uncomfortable at high altitudes. Take loose-fitting clothing with you. Choose thermally flexible fabrics. A light but useful jacket that can be opened or closed depending on the temperature is ideal. Nothing is more annoying than going back and forth to the overhead bin. You can also wear a hooded jacket. It helps against drafts, protects you from noise and enables you to isolate yourself from other passengers. So immerse yourself in a soft and comfortable cocoon in which you can find your peace.
4. Support your neck
A good quality neck support pillow is something of the Most important for a comfortable flight. English speakers refer to this accessory as a “game changer” - a trump card that makes a real difference.
There are different types of support pillows, to avoid your neck stiffening. Some are inflatable and some are made of foam. Choose a model that fits snugly around the neck and also supports the atlas (the first cervical vertebra). This reduces the risk of a stiff neck or a migraine.
The cold draft in the aircraft cabin is another challenge. A warm, fluffy scarf can help here. The cloth can also serve as a support for the neck. Your neck will thank you.
5. Stand up and move around
Getting up regularly is an important measureto promote blood circulation and so reduce the risk of thrombosis and To reduce phlebitis. It also increases your well-being when you move. If you change position frequently, you will feel better in your body.
Extend your legs every three to four hours for a few minutes and do some stretching exercises. Circle your ankles and tilt your feet back and forth. This gives you a feeling of lightness in your lower limbs. This is a welcome change for your body.
6. Do yourself something good
The atmosphere in an aircraft cabin can quickly become uncomfortable because of little things. It is therefore a good idea to share your own comfort with a couple Aids to increase.
- Prevent dry eyes: remember To moisten your eyes, for example with an appropriate product such as eye drops. It may sound like a trifle, but if you have sensitive eyes, it is a great advantage to prevent dehydration. You can comfortably watch a film or read a good book on board to pass the time.
- Calm yourself with pleasant scents: take a small bottle with you an essential oil or an already prepared anti-stress mixture on your trip. Apply the oil on a cotton ball or on your wrist. The scent provides relaxation and covers up the unpleasant smells in the plane that arise, for example, after eating.
- Take a sleep mask with you: At the latest when you want to sleep, but your neighbor turns on the light to read, a sleep mask is worth its weight in gold. Airlines provide masks for passengers, but they are often of poor quality and offer little coverage. Why not a comfortable and soft mask get you a pleasant companion to the land of dreams?
- Ensure peace and quiet with earplugs or other soundproofing: noise is for many people the biggest disruptive factor on a long flight. Engine noise, turbulent children, crying newborns, loud snoring and many other sources of noise create a restless atmosphere. Isolate yourself from ambient noise and replace it with a pleasant source, such as soothing music or a humorous podcast. Create your own personal comfort zone. You can also use earplugs to block out the noise.
- Keep that feeling of freshness in your mouth: Good oral hygiene is essential a real source of wellbeing. A set with a small toothbrush and toothpaste, which can be used after meals or in the morning, is part of every long journey - even on a plane.
7. Choose the right place
Pay attention to the information provided by the airlines Seat size and legroom. Even within the same economy class, the space between the seats can be different, depending on the location within the aircraft.
Maybe you don't want to be too close to the toilet either? Find the best seats on the SeatGuru website. Simply enter the name of the airline, the flight number, your destination and the travel date (if available) and you will get an overview. It can happen that several aircraft types are specified, as the airline is not yet 100% sure which one will be used for your long journey. In the overview you will find the dimensions of the seats, the available space and possible restrictions on seat tilt or in-flight entertainment.
Aisle or window? Each choice has its own advantages. The window seat gives you a good view and you can rest your head better if you don't have a neck support. An aisle seat is useful if you want to get up regularly, but it has the disadvantage that you wake up every time the person sitting next to you goes to the toilet.
8. Fly at the right time
Stress is a common factor when traveling by air. The stress begins with the traffic jam on the street, continues with the search for a parking space, and extends to the check-in and security check.
The best tip for a pleasant flight is therefore: Take enough time!
If you don't want to wait long for uncomfortable seats in the airport, just ask a stay in one of the available lounges. Many assume that they are reserved for “business class” passengers, but that is not necessarily the case. For a fee of around 30 francs, you get access to these lounges, which are quiet and peaceful, and where the seats are often much more comfortable. Drinks and light meals are included in many places, so spending two to three hours in the lounge doesn't necessarily cost more than a sandwich and drink in one of the restaurants in your terminal.
9. Take a chewing gum on takeoff and landing
If you are under suffer from changes in pressure and get earache, a simple tip can be very effective: chew some gum. This is a very effective measure to avoid this problem. If you don't enjoy chewing, move your jaw by simulating a yawn at regular intervals.
10. Prepare your luggage well
Nobody likes it when personal items are confiscated and disposed of during the security check.
To avoid this it is important read the airline's requirements and understand that these are mandatory regulations, not recommendations! Be careful what you carry, especially liquids and dangerous or flammable objects. Pay attention to the specific regulations the departure and return airports. Zurich Airport, for example, prohibits the transport of lithium batteries in the hold (e.g. power bank). These batteries must be carried in hand luggage, even if the airline allows them to be transported in the hold.
With these 10 tips you are well prepared for a long flight, and you will enjoy the trip like never before. So when do you start?
- What is your experience of coping with stress?
- How long does fever last in adults
- What are examples of a solid solution
- Do white Namibians feel African or European?
- What is a PSD format
- What is silent maratha protest
- Who are the Cleopatra sons of Mark Anthony
- What is Ubuntu TV
- What is the cheapest hosting in Pakistan
- How the demonization affected the tourist
- What was the religion of Tagore
- How can I create a unique flag
- Is graphic design anti lucrative
- How did it change your life to love yourself?
- What is the full form of CBHE
- Are you a sociable guy
- What are secondary effects in the economy
- Harvard has a business school for students
- How do I use SEMrush
- Where can I get more Yelp stock?
- Why were overalls invented
- What is a 1 ton truck
- How good is Kickapps
- How do I read books every day