What is error 407
The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy authentication required
I get the following error message when I call a web service:
"The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy authentication required".
I have the general idea and just adding it can get the code to work
or by using DefaultCredentials in code. My problem is that calling the web service in production works without this.
It seems like there is a non-code solution with Machine.config, but what is it? Right now I can't get into the production box's machine.config file to see what this looks like. I tried updating my machine.config like this but still get a 407 error.
Just add this to the configuration
In the code below, we don't need to hard-code the credentials.
Contact your firewall expert. You open the firewall for PROD servers so that the proxy does not have to be used.
Thank you, your tip helped me solve my problem:
Had to set the credentials in two places to overcome the 407 error:
Probably the machine or web.config in prod has the settings in the configuration; You probably won't need the proxy tag.
It is successful.
I had a similar proxy problem. In my case it was enough to add:
I thought of writing this answer as nothing worked from above and you don't want to specify a proxy location.
When using this be sure to take this into account.
And if you use:
Friendly reference: https://medium.com/@siriphonnot/the-remote-server-returned-an-error-407-proxy-authentication-required-86ae489e401b
- Who are some business owners who have Asperger's
- Like to be a Scientologist
- Why are there random holidays?
- Boot to restore what it does
- Sexual grinding can cause pregnancy
- Why does the source question need to be processed
- Causes spondylolisthesis seizures
- Why did Salesforce acquire Exact Target
- Dislikes women normally after a divorce
- Is Trump's evangelical endorsement important
- At what age do sociopaths fully mature
- What should every Indian know about Germany
- How do karaoke CDs work
- PTSD can get worse over time
- What should my username be
- What is Freud's iceberg theory
- What is the cosmic joke
- What would you consider an unchallengeable act
- What does the igfxEM exe module do
- Which leads to loneliness becoming detrimental
- How can I download videos from Jio
- Will gravity bring it all back together someday?
- Benefits of a business major
- Why is India such an ugly country