Is licorice good for weight loss
Diet: licorice and chewing gum - sweets that make you slim
Are you one of those people with a sweet tooth who find it hard to resist sweets? Unfortunately, excessive snacking quickly makes itself felt on the scales. But there is good news: if you choose figure-friendly treats, you don't have to worry about your weight. There are even sweets that can help you lose weight. Italian researchers from Padua found out that regular consumption of liquorice melts bacon rolls. In test subjects who ate a piece of liquorice every day for two months, the body fat percentage dropped significantly. Absolutely no sugar is not necessary anyway. Anyone who only licks sweets from time to time and chooses them skilfully can nibble without a guilty conscience.
Snacking on low caloriesFigure-friendly alternatives
Chewing gum stops the urge to snack
Of course, sweets are always a question of taste. If you don't like licorice, you should try chewing gum during your next ravenous hunger attack. According to an English study, mint-flavored chewing gum can satisfy the desire for sweets. Another advantage: Chewing also combats frustration or boredom snacking. Because if you have something between your teeth, you don't need anything else at first.
Treat yourself to something every now and then
If you want to save calories, you should consider the energy and fat content of sweets. In addition to licorice and chewing gum, gummy bears and wine gum are relatively low in calories, as they do not contain any fat. For comparison: a gummy bear has only 5 kilocalories (kcal), a piece of chocolate around 30 kcal. There is a lower-calorie alternative to almost all sweets. So if you make the right choice, you don't have to go without it. On the contrary, treat yourself to a little treat every now and then before the cravings break out. Then there is a very high risk of falling uncontrollably on the biggest calorie bombs.
Fruit bars as an alternative
If you just need something sweet, you can also use fruit bars. These consist of pureed dried fruits that are pressed between two wafers. As a rule, they do not contain any additional sugar or chemical additives. Another advantage: the bars contain at least some of the valuable fruit ingredients, such as vitamins and minerals. Nevertheless, it makes sense to take a look at the label: Bars with almonds, nuts or honey can turn out to be calorie bombs.
More about losing weight:
If the stomach remains ten weight loss blocks
Slim, fit, happy fat burner sports
Important NOTE: The information is in no way a substitute for professional advice or treatment by trained and recognized doctors. The contents of t-online cannot and must not be used to independently make diagnoses or start treatments.
- What's worse is bribery or extortion
- Which movie ruined your life
- Michael J Fox was born Canadian
- When does the dominance of Barcelona end?
- Which journal is suitable for image processing?
- There is dealcoholized wine
- What are some of the best selling Magento extensions
- Are there any negative effects of nicotine
- What is the origin of Zoepfen
- How good is Kickapps
- What's the worst kind of breakup
- How does someone become a FAST Marine
- How fast is the SR 71 Blackbird
- Falafels are a complete source of protein
- What is the name of your WiFi network
- What is the history of Rhodesia
- What did Atlantis look like?
- How was Apparrant Technologies founded
- Which Christmas dessert is made with molasses
- Which thinner is used for alkyd paint?
- Is art management a useful major
- Will Israel beat Tehran
- Narcissists despise physical pleasure
- Who ordered the colonization of Rhedosia