How does competition affect operational management?
Role models wanted: New announcement of the competition QUALITÄTSBETRIEBEN THE FUTURE BELONGS
For the 13th time, the competition for horse farms QUALITY FIRMS BELONGS TO THE FUTURE 2018 has been announced. The organizer is the specialist consultancy for horse businesses Schade & Partner from Verden with the Hanoverian Association as co-organizer. The aim is to present exemplary horse keeping and to achieve a positive effect on the requirements for keeping horses as a whole through their role model function.
A total of 84 horse farms and clubs have so far been recognized for their excellent husbandry conditions. The entire farm management is checked: the keeping conditions of the horses, the feeding and the measures for health care. Awards are given to horse businesses that take the basic needs of horses into account in terms of exercise, social contact and nutrition. This does not mean that only playpen and / or movement barn concepts have a chance of receiving an award. Box postures with good posture management can definitely be rated positively.
An independent jury with veterinarian Petra Mehn, Lüdinghausen and Dr. med. vet. Marc Lämmer, Wiesbaden, assesses the companies that qualify for the final selection with their written application. The award certifies that these companies have a very good quality of the entire management. The well-being of the horses creates customer satisfaction and is therefore the best advertisement for a boarding stable. In the breeding / rearing farms, too, the influences on the horses through the keeping conditions in the farm with regard to the fertility of the mares and the health of the offspring play a major role. Those who offer good and, above all, transparent conditions, ensure the success of their own breeding and can position themselves significantly better on the market with the criterion of the health of the offspring.
Up until July 31, 2018, horse-keeping companies and clubs in all disciplines that have at least the number of horses listed below can apply. Applications are made in two different categories:
• Category training and boarding houses of all disciplines, riding and driving clubs of all kinds
e.g. riding and driving horses; Trail riding and leisure horses, charity horses, clubs of every discipline, minimum number: 15 horses
• Category of breeding and rearing farms (of any breed)
Minimum number of 15 horses, of which at least 4 broodmares
Pure breeding or rearing operations can also apply. Then the following requirements apply:
- pure breeding farms (minimum number of broodmares: 5)
- pure rearing farms (minimum number of rearing horses: 20)
The award ceremony and the awarding of the prizes will take place during the 18th CONFERENCE HEALTHY MAINTENANCE - HEALTHY HORSES, which will take place on November 17, 2018 in the Niedersachsenhalle in Verden / Aller. The program of the symposium will be published in late summer and will address current topics in horse keeping.
The award-winning companies can look forward to prizes with a total value of up to 5000 euros, donated by the main sponsors DERBY Spezialfutter GmbH, UELZENER VERSICHERUNGEN and other sponsors, valuable stable boards and reports in the specialist press.
Information and registration documents for the competition from the organizer:
SCHADE & PARTNER - specialist advice for horse businesses
Deelsener Weg 1, 27283 Verden
Phone 04231 - 93 765 0
Fax 04231 - 93 765 10
- How do I stop making friends
- Can materials be charged with static electricity?
- What motivates Bernie Sanders to keep going
- How are NBA players drafted
- What is a Consolidated Fund
- What is 4x 5 4x 5
- What is the significance of illiteracy
- What are bad metals useful for?
- What is the history of FreeBSD
- Britain has reached a ridiculous high point
- Who is the best corner player at the moment?
- Why is the stock overvalued or undervalued
- Why is German culture very sufficient
- Is software an intangible asset?
- Is language a barrier or a bridge
- Why are rigging and VFX so underestimated
- Questions show that someone is interested
- Can US citizens participate in ICOs
- Why is lactose bad for you
- Are hotel or resort pools dirty?
- Why is everyone acting now
- Which Mexican restaurants have the best burritos
- Has the JoSAA allocation been released for the 3rd round
- What applications are included in Marketing Cloud