Is the universe a closed thermodynamic system
to directory mode
Area of Expertise - General chemistry, thermodynamics
A system here means a thermodynamic system that is to be described using the laws of thermodynamics, e.g. a gas, a phase system or a machine. The part outside the limits of the thermodynamic system is called the environment.
There are three types of thermodynamic systems:
- Tab. 1
- thermodynamic systems
|Relationship with the environment||Examples|
|open system||Exchange of substances and energy with the environment||Carrying out a reaction in a reactor with continuous material throughput. Metabolism of living things|
|closed system||Energy exchange with the environment, but no material exchange (material exchange without energy exchange is not possible!)||Reactions in a closed tube (e.g. autoclave)|
|closed (isolated) system||neither energy nor material exchange with the environment||Carrying out a reaction in a vessel with heat-insulating walls. universe|
A thermodynamic system is described by so-called state variables or state variables. State variables are e.g. temperature, pressure, volume, internal energy and entropy.
Learning units in which the term is dealt with
- What if Thailand were colonized by Spain?
- Can a person be hypnotized with objects
- When was the last time you were sick from drinking?
- French lingerie is different from other lingerie
- How do bank stress tests work
- How do arachnids get food
- How do you see leaving Facebook
- Which element can absorb sulfur
- What is event driven programming
- How do I make a design concept
- What is the power of a common man
- How x-rays pick up cocaine
- What are grid points
- How can you hide your identity online?
- How long should your diarrhea last?
- What's the newest Call of Duty
- Do you have any embarrassing tattoos
- What are some html fonts
- Where are the Beverly Hills of Japan
- Why is Stevie Wonder famous
- How do you measure the effort
- Are Ford Pintos classic cars
- Which supplements are gluten-free
- How do I stop dreaming about someone