What was the Montauk Project
As Montauk project According to a popular conspiracy theory, a series of alleged secret attempts by the US government that took place on the military airfield are namedCamp Hero allegedly carried out in Montauk on Long Island.
The conspiracy theory began in the book published in 1992 The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time by Preston Nichols. He claimed that in the 1970s and 1980s by a radar facility of the (according to the US Air Force, closed in 1981) Camp Hero an attempt would have been made to influence the minds of millions of Americans, even to remotely control them. Nichols published several serial volumes that portrayed the alleged secret program of the US government as more and more far-reaching and ramified and also brought them into connection with the Philadelphia Experiment. The books reached a circulation of more than 100,000 copies. Numerous alleged victims of the experiments came forward, books by other authors appeared on the subject, and a large number of websites dealing with the subject can be found on the Internet.
Few of the claims that Nichols makes in his books on this subject can be substantiated.
Elements of the conspiracy theory are taken up in the youth book Justin Time - The Montauk case by Peter Schwindt. Musically, the theme of Galerie Schallschutz became with the album Montauk Project processed.
- Preston B. Nichols, Peter Moon: The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time. Sky Books, New York 1992. ISBN 0-9631889-0-9
- Preston B. Nichols, Peter Moon: Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity. Sky Books, New York 1993. ISBN 0-9631889-1-7
- Preston B. Nichols, Peter Moon: Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness. Sky Books, New York 1995. ISBN 0-9631889-2-5
- Peter Moon: The Black Sun: Montauk's Nazi-Tibetan Connection. Sky Books, New York 1997. ISBN 0-9631889-4-1
- K. B. Wells: The Montauk Files: Unearthing the Phoenix Conspiracy. New Falcon Publications, 1998. ISBN 1-56184-134-X
- Preston B. Nichols, Peter Moon: Music of Time. Sky Books, New York 2000. ISBN 0-9678162-0-3
- Peter Moon: The Montauk Book Of The Dead. Sky Books, New York 2005. ISBN 0-9678162-3-8
- When does the OUAT form appear
- What are the characteristics of atherosclerosis
- Too much trust is arrogance
- What is Tadalafil used for?
- Why are conductors called positive temperature coefficients
- How many chemical elements are there
- What is Ubuntu TV
- Why is neet regulation too late
- Goan people eat pork
- What are the best restaurants in Hawaii
- How are the first kings founded
- Will Hawaii ever sink underwater?
- What drugs cause pityriasis rosea
- What is meant by control?
- Why do I get meaningless dreams
- Which country does President Trump despise the most?
- What seeds need to be layered
- Math What is the new Pythagorean theorem
- Malaysia is preparing for something
- Why does Gary Vaynerchuk swear so much
- What is fluid measurement
- What game did Rahul Dravid play
- What does the number 381 mean?
- Human labor creates material value