Who do you not trust
Who do you ... don't trust?
In the age of digitization, people share more of their private life than ever before in human history. On the other hand, we are pulling the walls of data protection as high as we were with the Tower of Babel. What now? Share or Protect? Who wins?
Basics for understanding
Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google (also Android as a platform) and Twitter are companies that generate their income from the personal data of their users. Ergo: This is about the capitalization of our data. Anyone who believes that data is being protected here also believes in Santa Claus. There should be. Such people.
Apple, Microsoft and Salesforce
These companies generate value by protecting their customers' data from unauthorized access. Products and services are rock solid and trustworthy because misuse immediately leads to the loss of sources of income.
Trust in change processes
It is completely different when we talk about the trust of employees in the context of digitization initiatives in companies. It depends on something completely different - the personal relationship, which unfortunately is neglected by so-called "change managers". How can this be avoided?
- Personal involvement through multipliers from the start
- Personal contact even in enterprise organizations throughout the entire transformation phase
- Personal communication and dialogue initiatives
- Personal escalation in critical situations
Sounds trite, doesn't it? But it is precisely at this point that an incredible number of incorrectly “digitized” instruments and obsolete instruments are used. For example newsletters, video snippets / trainings, service platforms and so on. That does not work. This means that highly innovative instruments are required that can be used and implemented by equally innovative change managers. Instruments like this one.
Dipl.-Kfm. Harry Wessling is expert for digital transformation with CRM, customer experience, CRM platform evaluation and method expert / guru for digital change and transformation. STEVE JOBS 'AGENDA is one of his best sellers, beside other books, available at Apple Books (near a half million reader). He starts over after his Master of Business at the University of Cologne as Manager at Ernst & Young. He founded and runs 10 years his own consultancy business for enterprise clients. Today he is Lead Staffing / Utilization at ec4u expert consulting. ec4u helps enterprises to become a digital champion for its customers. View all posts by harrywessling
- How do you measure the effort
- What are the good data warehousing websites
- When did Elon Musk get married
- Accepts Grofer's Sodexo meal cards
- How can death mature someone
- Which plants are suitable to have
- How many symptoms does celiac disease have
- What can help build eloquence
- How do I write an auto-ethnography
- What makes a genre unique?
- What makes Facebook still a marketable product
- Is Rick and Morty the new Futurama
- Typhoid spreads
- How is the plural formed in Malay
- What is money in business management
- Are all matzohs kosher for Passover
- Is Arnab Goswami crazy?
- How difficult is it to cook squid
- What are the advantages of MediaWiki
- Which artist sang the song Hound Dog
- Who defines neurological disorders
- How do pharmaceutical companies rate drugs
- What did Atlantis look like?
- What's your favorite scene in Mentalist