Are we better than prehistoric people
Navigation and service
In the footsteps of man
The Neanderthals developed around 115,000 years ago during the Pleistocene, when the last glacial period began. Their kind is most closely related to modern humans, who also appeared at the same time. In direct comparison to this, however, Neanderthals had a more massive and compact physique, which made them very efficient in the colder, harsh environment of the Paleolithic in Europe. How hard a Neanderthal life was in the mountain and forest landscapes of Europe and the Near and Middle East is illustrated by the fossil remains of their bodies, which show bone damage, joint diseases and malnutrition. With the apparently relatively little knowledge of hygiene and medicine that they had at their disposal, they were apparently unable to treat injuries properly and in good time. Their nomadic way of life and their quite simple, usually unpaved camp and sleeping places also hardly made it possible to cure illnesses well. Since dentures reveal a lot about the composition and preparation of food, the skull bones and teeth of these early humans are particularly instructive for research. Through the reconstructions of the skull, some of their living conditions can also be experienced by museum visitors.
- Lymph nodes can remain swollen forever
- Can an MCA work in sales
- Is methyl alcohol water-soluble
- What grammar rules are wrong
- Why can't software be updated without restarting?
- Why does Optimus Prime wear a front panel
- Can we read books when we travel?
- What is meant by psychology 4
- What is the Russian word for meanwhile
- How did Barbie influence American women
- Is fast food organic
- How many symptoms does celiac disease have
- Is Trump's plea for unity taken seriously?
- What are your works from Haekeln
- Why do you value Croatia
- Which books should I prefer for math?
- How many Apple devices do you have
- Potato is what part of the plant
- Did biblical events actually take place?
- Which insects are easiest to photograph?
- Is novelty important
- Who is the Queen of Canada
- Cats can use dog collars
- How do aliens kidnap?