Which is the simplest polysaccharide
carbohydrates (Saccharides) are macromolecules that only consist of carbon (C), hydrogen (H), and oxygen (O) atoms. As an energy source, carbohydrates in the form of sugar (saccharine = sugar) and starch provide the main part of the daily energy required for the metabolism.
Probably the most elementary carbohydrate is glucose (Glucose). Plants synthesize glucose during photosynthesis from water, carbon dioxide and light energy. 'Superfluous' glucose can be temporarily stored in by plants Strength rebuilt and converted back to glucose when there is a need for energy.
In contrast to autotrophic plants, humans are physiologically unable to meet their energy needs from specially produced carbohydrates. In addition to proteins and fats, carbohydrates, including glucose, get into the body through food.
One gram of carbohydrates has an estimated calorific value of 4 kcal. The energy that the body can use comes from the breakdown of carbohydrates, especially during the Glycolysis and in Citric Acid Cycle. The universal energy carrier is created as a by-product in a series of complex chemical reactions Adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Every smallest movement of the body requires the presence of ATP.
By the way: our brain also covers its energy needs almost exclusively from burning glucose. About 20% of the daily supplied energy is used by the brain alone.
- What is Pasadena
- How does water spoil?
- Why were overalls invented
- How can I get a thick beard
- Did your teacher swear in class?
- Can Christians benefit from worldly wisdom?
- Sniper rifles were accurate in WWI
- What is a zener diode
- In slang, which just means
- What makes a website trustworthy
- How can I manage my Android applications
- Count reaction videos legally as plagiarism
- What is caldera
- Why does umami taste so good
- How can I create a unique flag
- Has an alternator brushes
- Who created the television show Kung Fu
- Are Indians ready for the bullet train?
- Why do people hate when employees leave
- Why is masturbation so embarrassing
- Why are worms so useful for composting
- How are your cats a problem
- How can you increase your charm?
- What creatures live on the sea floor