How do I upload videos to IGTV
IGTV Tips for Beginners: Guide to Instagram's New Video App
Instagram's new IGTV video platform is there - both as a standalone app and as a feature on Instagram. The company has called it “the most exciting feature yet,” accessible as an iOS app, Android app, and desktop too. Below you will find out what IGTV is all about and how to create videos on Instagram.
What is IGTV?
IGTV acts like one Cross between TV and YouTube. The app was specially developed for watching videos on smartphones and therefore offers videos in vertical format. Just like with television, there are channels on Instagram that you can follow to see their content. In your feed (similar to YouTube) videos are curated for you based on your interests and different categories.
The interface is divided into three sections
To you - The content is based on your activities on Instagram
Subscribed - shows videos of those you follow
Popular - contains trending public videos from celebrities and other Instagram channels
The best thing about IGTV is that there is no advertising yet.
You can either download the app specially developed for IGTV or the content directly in Instagram watch via the IGTV function.
How do I create an IGTV channel?
You can create a channel on IGTV using either the IGTV app or Instagram directly. Let's take a look at both methods:
1. Create a channel via the IGTV app
- Open the settings on Instagram and tap on "Create Channel".
- You will see an introduction to the basics of the IGTV app. Just tap on "Next" and finally on "Create a channel".
- Instagram TV automatically creates a channel based on your handle name and can now be accessed at any time via the Instagram app.
2. Create IGTV channel via Instagram app
If you don't want to use an additional app to use the IGTV function, simply create a channel directly from the Instagram app. These are the steps:
- Make sure you get the latest version from Instagram installed on your phone.
- In the Instagram app, tap on the IGTV symbol in the top right corner and then on the gear symbol to go to the Settings to get.
- Tap on "Create Channel" and that's it. Your Instagram channel is now ready for Upload and share videos.
Tips for creating and uploading videos to IGTV
Length of videos that you can upload to IGTV
Video file format supported by IGTV
All videos must be for IGTV im MP4 format are present.
Aspect ratio and video size of the uploaded videos
Make sure you record videos vertically rather than landscape as Instagram TV does Video in portrait orientation only indicates. The optimal aspect ratio in IGTV is between at least 4: 5 and a maximum of 9:16. You can do one maximum file size of 650 MB for videos up to 10 minutes to upload to Instagram. For videos up to 60 minutes in length, consider a maximum file size of 5.4 GB maintained.
You can do one maximum file size of 650 MB for videos up to 10 minutes upload. For videos up to 60 minutes in length, consider a maximum file size of 5.4 GB maintained.
You should pay attention to this with videos for IGTV
Since the IGTV function does not allow you to record videos from the app itself, you have to use the camera app on your mobile phone or a digital SLR camera if you want better picture quality on IGTV. Pay attention to the following points:
- Always take the IGTV video in Portrait on.
- Make sure the subject doesn't disappear from the picture by adding enough Scope for zooming and cropping the video leaves.
- Since IGTV is designed for watching video on mobile, try to avoid distractions in the background. When your videos clean and with lots of light there is not much you can do wrong.
Can I create multiple channels on Instagram TV?
No, only one channel can be created per Instagram account.
Book tip for your Instagram marketing
The Beginner's Guide to Social Media Marketing on Instagram
Paperback: 67 pages
Released on: March 7, 2018
Price: 5,90 €
EXTRA: Subscribe to ePaper for FREE
Now that you know all about IGTV, you can post videos on your channel. If creating your own content on Instagram is not your thing, then you can use the new feature to easily find interesting videos on Instagram. More information about the new feature is also available directly from Instagram.
This article was written in English by Manisha Priyadarshini and on 06/25/2018 on Fossybytes.com released. We have translated it for you so that we can exchange ideas on current topics!
- How is botox hair treatment
- How does an asphalt plant work
- How can you buy Facebook accounts
- What is an HTTP request
- Why did Dil Dhadakne flop
- Southern California has a monsoon season
- Is racism against Islam or not
- Who speaks Gaelic
- We are individually useless, but useful together
- Are ENTPs judgments
- A nuclear weapon explodes on impact
- What's the right way to die
- What are jobs related to typing
- What do you think of Lomography
- Humans are the happiest animals
- Why did you change your doctor
- How does an orange Julius taste
- What is the best free midi player
- Unmarked police cars are legal
- What magazines do Ivy League students read
- Can Trump be ashamed
- Who is the founder of GPS
- Is that person abnormal
- How many Juus are there in the Koran