What is a mastiff dog
Care and attitude
The Mastín Español counts - at least in terms of its physical care - as a very easy-care dog. Brushing your Mastiff and cleaning its ears every now and then is usually just fine. Only in the phase of the coat change, once in spring and once in autumn, is the grooming more intensive.
In contrast, the upbringing of the large pedigree dog is a little more difficult. For people who expect absolute obedience or a dog who is always waiting to do something for his loved ones and to please them, the Spanish Mastiff is certainly bad advice. His pronounced self-confidence and intelligence tempt him to do his "own thing". Especially when there is too much pressure or inappropriately tough training, the Mastiff switches to stubborn and can then be a challenge even for experienced dog owners. However, that does not mean that the Spanish Mastiff is not trainable. If the owner is aware of the characteristics of his charismatic four-legged friend, he can be trained to be a pleasant and loyal companion with a lot of empathy, patience and loving consistency. A mastiff raised in this way enjoys the peace and quiet at home after an extended excursion and is happy about the pats of his loved ones. In order to promote its basically balanced nature, a lot of exercise with your Mastiff is essential. Some Spanish mastiffs also enjoy activities such as fetching objects.
Before you buy a Mastín Español, you should be aware of the cost and time required. First of all, you need basic equipment, which includes a leash, basket, blanket, bowls, toys and transport accessories. Another expense is the amount of food that should not be underestimated in a dog of this size. In addition, there are regular visits to the vet and possibly treatment costs. You should also think in advance whether you can provide a species-appropriate environment for a Spanish Mastiff. The big dog is certainly not suitable for keeping in a small apartment. A house with a garden, from which at best he has a good overview of his surroundings and can observe many things, are best suited for the four-legged friend, who was originally bred as a pure herding dog. Here he can live out his innate protective and guard instincts and feels needed within his family. If you are not a shepherd and keep the Mastiff as a family dog, you can rest assured that it doesn't always have to be a whole flock of sheep to please the Spanish Mastiff.
- Can we learn C ++ and PHP together
- Which teeth are you having problems with?
- How did the ancient Egyptians treat tumors
- What is the use of NFC
- Could a photon absorb an electron
- What is a concurrent list
- How can I reach customers quickly
- Are SpaceX and NASA beef
- It is important to burn fat
- Where was the chicken tikka masala invented
- What's the best single barrel whiskey
- Dead Wikipedia links increase the ranking
- How many factors does 120
- When will the Uighurs be fully assimilated?
- What exactly is the WiFi amplifier amplifying?
- What is the best looper pedal
- What is apparent weight
- What language did Lord Krishna speak
- Why is design thinking important
- Why do you have to say goodbye
- How do I get motivated to revise
- Is methyl alcohol water-soluble
- What is an operator in Tableau
- How can you connect mpu6050 to 8051