When should I start my seasonal business?
Seasonal calendar for March: buy fruit and vegetables seasonally
Pumpkin and Brussels sprouts lovers should hit it again this month. Because the season ends in March and doesn't start again until September. In the monthly seasonal calendar for March, we show you which fruit and vegetables are also in season this month.
If you want to hang the GEO seasonal calendar in the kitchen or save it on your smartphone, you will also find a version below to download and print out.
Farmer's Rule of the Month: "So many days of fog in March, so many days of frost in May."
Recipe of the month: You can make a meat-free veggie burger from potatoes, onions, carrots and green peas.
The recipe for reading and the detailed quantities can be found in this recipe article.
This is what our vegetable professional from Gut Wulfsdorf says:
"The beetroot comes from our warehouse in the spring. I particularly like the typically sweet, earthy taste of it.
In the kitchen I use the vegetables in a variety of ways, either as vitamin-rich raw vegetables in a salad, cooked or especially as a beetroot tart, baked with a spicy cheese-cream-egg mixture.
The delicious vegetables are also very healthy. Beetroot contains many valuable ingredients, for example iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamins C, A and K. "
We have not included field tomatoes in the outdoor products listed here, as they only have a small market share.
Protected cultivation and unheated greenhouse
You won't get fruit from protected cultivation in March, but you will finally get the first rhubarb of the year!
- Lamb's lettuce
With the exception of pointed cabbage and turnips, you can also get every type of vegetable in March that could ripen as a stored product, as in February.
- Chinese cabbage
- Parsnips; Root parsley
- Brussels sprouts
- Red cabbage
- Celery: celeriac
- White cabbage
- Savoy cabbage
In March, tomatoes from heated greenhouses will be in season again.
- Cucumbers, salad or mini cucumbers
The seasonal calendar for on the go
So that you don't have to memorize the list of seasonal fruits and vegetables in March, we also offer every issue of the GEO seasonal calendar for download at. You can print out the seasonal calendar for March or save it on your smartphone and have it at hand when shopping.#Subjects
- Why does DC voltage not cause an electric shock
- Remove the AUX port on Android phones
- What does pffft
- What is the severity of the error in SQL Server
- Does the code of node js work in the browser
- What are some good cbd hemp strains
- What is mob lynching in India
- What is 1 kg lb.
- For quantum physics, which books are of fundamental importance
- How does yoga fit into fitness
- What are some movies similar to shooters
- What are the tips for cleaning chakras
- How many electrons are there in KLMN shells
- What frustrates you about hiring a freelancer
- Why do firefighters flush hydrants
- Is BuiltWith the best SEO tool
- Is the Buddha's Brain book good
- What is the Indxu extension 4
- What did you learn about basic communication
- What is your recurring dream
- Can anyone imagine a life without Gool
- Why would someone smuggle snake venom?
- What are the simplest general education classes
- What is the alternative splice mechanism
- What were Abraham Lincoln's hobbies and interests
- How do I train my rescued dog
- What are Netflix's unit economics
- Why does Canada have the birthright?
- How do I prepare for SSC math
- How can you improve corporate communication
- What is Google Sans Font
- What should a computer student focus on
- What do you think of NEX ICO
- Can I outgrow my dyscalculia?