Who is your favorite cartoonist of 2018
20 Unknown Facts About Your Childhood Favorite Cartoons That You Probably Didn't Know!
Cartoons are an integral part of every childhood. And sometimes the preference for the colorful animated characters and adventures persists into adulthood. But even the biggest cartoon fan often doesn't know which surprising WTF facts are hidden behind the favorite series from his childhood. Here are 20 of those facts that are sure to surprise you - bet you had no idea about most of them ?!
# 1 Eric Cartman is Archie Bunker as a kid
Eric Cartman from "South Park" is a naughty and mean little boy. His character Archie Bunker from the series "All in the Family" was modeled on - in fact, he should represent the childish version of Archie Bunker.
# 2 Bart Simpson's name has a meaning
Bart Simpson's full name is Bartholomew Jojo Simpson. The abbreviation beard is an anagram of the word brat, which means brat in English.
# 3 Female votes for the Rugrats
All children in the series "Rugrats" were spoken by women. Yes, the boys too.
# 4 Arnold wears a shirt
Everyone who thought Arnold was wearing a kilt: No, it's actually a shirt.
# 5 romance at Disney
Wayne Allwine and Russy Taylor have been lending Mickey and Minnie Mouse their voices since 1986. And while we're focusing on the cartoon characters, a romance has developed between the speakers: The two are now even married.
# 6 Krusty the clown
Originally, Krusty the Clown was supposed to be a hidden identity of Homer Simpson. This idea then seemed too complicated and also too gloomy and was therefore rejected again.
# 7 Donald Duck
Donald Duck never wears pants. Unless he goes swimming. Why it is like that? No idea…
# 8 Patrick's hair
Who would have thought: According to his driver's license, Patrick Star has pink hair!
# 9 Patrick and Gary
If you look at this family tree, Patrick Star and the house snail Gary are related!
# 10 Powerpuff Girls
We would never have guessed: The Powerpuff Girls have their origins in “Sleeping Beauty”.
# 11 Colorful tongues
The colorful tongues of Ed, Edd n Eddy came about when the inventor's son ate colorful sweets with his friends and then joked around with colorful tongues.
# 12 Ariel's hair
Ariel's hair is one of her trademarks and is admired by many spectators. But did you know that astronaut Sally Ride was the model for the mermaid's full head of hair ?!
# 13 Prominent voice
Flea lent his voice to Donnie from "Expedition of the Gooseberries".
# 14 Dexter's accent
Dexter comes from a normal American family, but still has an accent. The creators of the series explained this as follows: "He's a scientist, he just had to have an accent."
# 15 The kiss
Yes, it really happened: Arnold and Helga kissed!
# 16 32 points
Each puppy in "101 Dalmatians" has exactly 32 points. You can count if you want.
# 17 Pokemon over 20 years
The "Pokemon" series has been running since 1997 and therefore for over 20 years. And there is no end in sight, with new episodes still airing every week in the US and Japan.
# 18 expertise
Stephen Hillenburg, inventor of SpongeBob SquarePants, was actually a marine biologist. That kind of makes sense, doesn't it ?!
# 19 Mulan's name
Mulan's name is a hidden pun: when Mulan poses as a man, she introduces herself as Fa Ping, which means something like a vase of flowers. Alternatively, this name can also mean eye-catcher.
# 20 Another kiss
Yes, there was another kiss at “Hey Arnold!”: Gerald and Phoebe couldn't help but feel ...
What were your favorite childhood cartoons? Tell us on Facebook!
- How do CEOs learn professionalism for the first time
- Is there an advantage in being creative?
- What are some less monotonous career choices
- Is heat a form of potential energy
- We experience INTJ's foresight
- What would happen if I injected telomerase
- Which should I choose IAS or IFS
- How are IP addresses blacklisted?
- Is baby poo poisonous
- Why do hedge funds have separate indices
- Talking German shepherd dogs
- Which bands are similar to Asking Alexandria
- How does social isolation affect the brain
- How did you find Copenhagen?
- Which is the simplest polysaccharide
- What is the cheapest hosting in Pakistan
- Why do people need two bathrooms
- How do I turn 1
- Should Wikipedia have a comment section
- Human breasts are a curse
- John Maynard Keynes was a Fabian socialist
- What does accommodation mean
- Make schnauzers good pets for the family
- Asks many questions childishly
- Is the industry standard separate
- Where are Google Chrome bookmarks stored
- Where do we find motivation
- What's wrong with Jay Z.
- Where is Sepak Takraw played in the Netherlands
- Are there any educated Hindus in Pakistan?
- How successful are online relationships
- What does it mean to share your heart
- Are demons and angels really extraterrestrials?