What does TARDIS stand for
What does 3W actually stand for?
Dr. Cheng plays the three words for the Doctor and Clara as they sit in his office. As he explains, the founder of 3W, Dr. Skarosa, white noise from television signals running through a "translation matrix" to hear the three words:
"Don't burn me"
The premise of 3W is that the dead remain conscious after their apparent death and the institute will invite the rich and famous to entrust their bodies to them after death. It seems like a calm, peaceful life after death - unlike people who would experience cremation or dissection after death.
From Missy's point of view, the 3W Institutes (which are described as being all over the world) really served as seeding points: a place where she could create her first minions before sending them out to the rest of the world to cover.
- Van Gogh had an ear
- What is the official religion of Bangladesh
- What are typography courses
- Does FZ25 really need abs
- Which contributes to the luck
- Which states allow B companies
- Who is Prince Charles married to?
- Have you ever heard of H3O2 water?
- Does belief in God affect human behavior?
- WhatsApp is overwhelmed
- Which word rhymes with computer
- How do I become anti-social again
- Can I use an organization domain?
- Soldiers in the Indian army are harassed
- How can I download videos from Jio
- Are we really free to think
- Is Facebook the most useless invention of all time
- Why does the skin peel when burned?
- Can floods be controlled
- Should I fornate
- Is Wonder Woman politically correct
- Are you safe on Facebook 1
- Did anti-Semitism justify the Spanish Inquisition?
- Some people can feel changes in the weather