How can methamphetamine meth cause mouth problems
Effects of drugs on oral health
Photo: Symbolbild Sandor Kacso - stock.adobe.com
Crystal meth and other illegal drugs are harmful to health. In addition to general medical health hazards, teeth and gums are also affected. Because the consumption of crystal or heroin, but also cannabis, have consequences for the mouth. How exactly is shown in the new issue of the patient magazine ZahnRat.
Nowadays it is common knowledge that sugary and acidic foods are bad for your teeth. But few know how damaging the use of illicit drugs like cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, and even cannabis can be to oral health. On the one hand, this is due to the chemical effects of drugs such as crystal, which attack tooth enamel. On the other hand, with increasing addiction, drugs determine the everyday life of those affected, whereupon they often neglect their oral hygiene. Among other things, tooth decay and periodontitis can develop or become worse.
How oral health can be destroyed by drugs within a very short time is the subject of the latest issue of the patient magazine “ZahnRat”, which is coming out these days.
The eight-page booklet is available free of charge in all dental practices in Saxony and is available online. Further information is available at www.zahnrat.de or on Facebook at
Source: State Dental Association of Saxony
- Where are Amazon Fulfillment Centers in Bangalore
- Ronaldo has more fans than Messi
- How can I understand C ++ programming
- What is victory Can victory turn into defeat
- Would Obi Wan Anakin ever forgive
- What is temptation
- Has your manager ever lied about you?
- What caste lives in Bharuch
- How blind people learn advanced math
- Will people accept the Mueller report?
- Online shopping is cheaper than retail
- Why are engineers geeks
- What do scars symbolize
- MIT has online degrees
- Are there unsafe areas in Riga, Latvia
- Has Elizabeth II ever visited Kampala Uganda
- Why the internet comes with a price
- Is religion an illusion
- Why is roaming so expensive
- How are psychology, art and culture connected?
- Might beat Superman Doctor Strange
- What's better than iTunes
- How can I avoid my classmate?
- What percentage of diabetics die from dementia?