How are two vectors collinear
Parallelism, Collinearity, and Complanarity (Vector)
Some important terms of vector calculation are to be clarified in this mathematics article. Afterwards you should know what is hidden behind the terms parallelism, anti-parallelism, collinearity and planarity.
Before we start with some important terms in vector calculation, it would be good if you already have some knowledge of vectors. So if you don't know what a vector is, please read the following articles first:Show:
Equality, parallelism and anti-parallelism
Let's start with the term "equality" in terms of vectors. The following applies: Two vectors are said to be the same if they match in length and direction. The following two vectors are "equal":Table scrollable to the right
Let us come to the parallelism of vectors: Two vectors with the same direction are said to be parallel to each other. The graphic below shows two parallel vectors:Table scrollable to the right
The anti-parallel vectors are still missing. This can be defined as follows: If two vectors have opposite directions, they are referred to as being anti-parallel to one another. The graphic below shows two anti-parallel Vectors:Table scrollable to the right
Collinear and Complanar
Collinear vectors are parallel or anti-parallel vectors. One of the two vectors is a multiple of the other vector. The following example shows two collinear vectors.
Finally we consider the coplanar vectors. This is understood to mean vectors that lie in one plane. Unfortunately, this is a fairly extensive topic. For this reason, reference is made to other chapters of the vector calculation that deal with the topic of plane calculation.
Who's OnlineWe have 1028 guests online
- Well worth the effort of the ZRX crypto currency
- Delta Force is overrated
- Can i have your snapchat
- If 3x 33 99 what is x
- Why is Pluto's orbit elliptical
- What is the Dyn DDoS attack
- What is penalized in machine learning
- Why are you blogging
- Why is my family so sensitive
- What is chemical displacement and double displacement
- What does capercaillie mean
- Is water pure at 101 degrees Celsius
- How deadly is a black mamba
- What makes HAB harmful algae blooms dangerous
- What are the indications that aliens exist
- What is the purpose of nude photography
- Is quinine harmful during pregnancy?
- Are football games manipulated
- Is it Safe to Buy Joylent Online?
- What is the need of Trump
- Why do conservatives call liberals socialists
- Why is Chicago such a corrupt city
- Is the heat flow constant during the line
- How are shot divisions made for films