What are your favorite recipes with chocolate
Three delicious treats with Gundermann 658 14
Gundermann is a delicious herb for both savory and sweet dishes. This herb brings a new taste into your kitchen and is available free of charge all year round. It is also very healthy and contains important ingredients such as vitamin C, flavonoids and tannins.
It is all the more astonishing that the herb and medicinal plant already recognized by the Germans has been forgotten. Let yourself be inspired by the following suggestions on how you can use the Gundermann for delicious sweets.
Gundermann chocolate flakes
Gundermann leaves wrapped in chocolate are a special treat. This treat is very easy to make.
- 20 g dark chocolate
- 20 Gundermann papers
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate together with coconut oil in a small saucepan over a low heat
- Dip the Gundermann leaves individually into the liquid chocolate
- Remove the leaves with two cake forks and place on a plate
- Put the finished chocolate leaves in a cool place for an hour to set
You can also dip peppermint leaves in chocolate, they'll taste something like peppermint chocolate.
Banana chocolate ice cream with Gundermann
This healthy ice cream is only sweetened with dates and bananas. The recipe amount is given for four people. You need a smoothie mixer to make it. We use this model with a convincing price-performance ratio. If your blender is in constant use, however, it is worth thinking about purchasing a professional device.
- 5 peeled, frozen and chopped bananas
- 3 pitted dates
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa
- 20 Gundermann papers
- some vanilla
- 80 ml oat drink
Put all ingredients except the bananas in the blender and mix everything well, then add the bananas and mix on a low level until a fine ice cream is formed.
If possible, decorate with a few Gundermann flowers and serve.
Important: Follow your blender's instructions for frozen products!
The ice cream can be varied according to taste, omitting the cocoa, adding nuts or a little lemon peel, and you can also use honey instead of the dates.
Cream or milk can also be used instead of the oat drink.
Giersch Gundermann lemonade
This lemonade is very healthy because it is high in vitamin C. In addition, it tastes fantastic. My kids can't get enough of her.
- 1 handful of ground elder
- 1 handful of Gundermann
- 1 L apple juice
- 500 ml of mineral water
- Juice of one lemon
- optionally some xylitol or honey
- Put the apple juice, herbs and lemon juice in a container
- Let it steep for 3-6 hours
- Take out the herbs and sweeten as desired
- Pour in mineral water
Those were just a few ideas how you can use Gundermann. What is your favorite recipe with Gundermann?
- Andrew Jackson was a good president
- What is the solution to visual hallucinations
- How do Maronites differ from Catholics?
- How do I get through the AWS certification
- Why are you a physics major
- What causes spondulo-arthritis
- How do sandbags stop flooding?
- Mao Zedong had children
- Is there more sadness than regret?
- Is fear the opposite of freedom
- Is math required for microbiology
- Did Jesus treat his disciples as slaves
- When was the World Trade Center attacked?
- Why don't more phones have a pen?
- How is it that everything moves around me
- How should you face a stressful interview
- What are the atheistic opinions about Judaism
- What is the psychology of self-efficiency
- What is an ectoplasm
- Name your child abuse after themselves
- How many people live in the west
- What makes you incomplete without your parents?
- Coffee speeds up your metabolism
- What is the attitude to refractory