How do engineers use reference designs
Are you an engineer who loves solving challenging problems? Do you enjoy working with customers and their engineering team? Would you like to accelerate your own development and are you looking for an environment in which you can pursue your interests across functions and regions?
Then become part of our team!
We are looking for you if you are currently looking for an internship or a job in addition to your studies June 2021 are working towards your bachelor's or master's degree.
As an intern, you'll work in-house with engineers from Maxim Integrated and Trinamic along with mentors on the Field Sales Engineering team to solve some of the most complex engineering problems customers face today. This includes working with our design engineering team to support design-in activities and increase Maxim Integrated's market share. This would include implementing and simulating control loops for motion and motor control and electrical machines, control theory in general, designing printed circuit boards, setting up module assemblies, analyzing prototypes, adapting and developing software applications based on microcontrollers or graphics Include interfaces using Qt. As well as defining and testing reference designs. You will also support the entire Trinamic and Maxim team in familiarizing themselves with the processes and challenges of their daily work life. All of these activities are carried out on specific application examples and customer applications from the area of motion and motor control. Typical applications are the medical and laboratory automation, robotics, AGV, industrial, optical imaging or camera markets, and consumer applications.
Please take a look at our website to find out more about our wide range of products.
Trinamic, now part of Maxim Integrated, makes motion control as easy as 1-2-3. By converting digital information into precise physical movement, we make the impossible possible.
Empowering intelligent motion is now made possible by combining Maxim Integrated's analog energy process and communication technology with Trinamic's motion control expertise. With the state-of-the-art ICs, modules, mechatronic systems and developer toolkits from Trinamic, software developers can reduce their product's time to market while achieving initial success by developing precision drives that enable efficient, smooth and quiet movement.
- What is your opinion on Avicii's music
- Which are the international airports in Libya
- What is regenerative medicine advanced therapy
- What are the best romance publishers
- What does RSVP
- What is the best analysis program
- Why do Rottweilers have short tails?
- Where are clipper ships still used?
- How can I understand C ++ programming
- Why do you like scary movies
- How long should people exercise each day
- What is your opinion on autophagy
- What happens if you overdose on medication
- Are neutron stars considered to be exotic matter
- What kind of business is evergreen
- What are the main exports of Iran
- Why was the original presidential house demolished
- What are some practical fashion trends
- Chemistry has more exceptions than physics
- How can I learn about human psychology
- How are diabetes and Alzheimer's disease related?
- How does trans fat cause heart problems
- How will the GST affect the travel industry
- Is completely biological technology possible
- Is water pure at 101 degrees Celsius
- Which dating books would you recommend
- Do you like to travel in India?
- What weed load improves sex
- What is the best evening wear
- Pakistan plans to invade Iran
- Should AI research be banned
- What is a SoFi Loan
- Where did The Walking Dead go wrong
- Is there support for women entrepreneurs