Does relaxation music sleep music really work
Friese asks: Does music help you fall asleep?
I am often awake. So not just during the day, it is generally to be expected that someone will be awake, I am also at night. Then I lie in bed and think to myself how absurd it is, all day long I didn't really want to go anywhere else but this bed, and when I'm in then I don't know where else to go, but it is not right for me either. Because the activity that is intended for the bed - that is, sleep - does not work.
If you don't know what to do next, you have two options: you can call someone or ask the Internet. Since I'm afraid that no expert would approve if I called him at two o'clock in the morning to ask him why I can't sleep, I'll try something else. I ask a search engine and they recommend music to me.
Music with so-called Delta Waves, which sound dark and in all their sonic coldness should immediately transport you into the realm of sleep.
The music is fed into a video. Before it starts, I see a board warning that you shouldn't play this video in case you are driving a car, because it will get you to sleep within a few minutes. Interestingly, the video is over an hour long.
How does music actually affect us?
So I lie down comfortably and listen to the very low-stimulus humming music. Since I have very good headphones, the music hums pleasantly through my skull. It's a feeling like when you press an electric toothbrush against your scalp.
Something I've never done, of course. Why also?
- How was your experience driving Canada
- What crime could you justify?
- What is the pathophysiology of ADHD
- What is the reputation of QSpiders
- Who knows Kundali Analysis
- Why is Tormund Giantsbane so popular
- Who brought Ronaldo to football?
- What are some synonyms for falling down?
- Which old coin should I buy 1
- Do gay doctors have a good sex life
- What is a support group
- What is the full form of IAC
- What is the Feclearexcept function in C.
- What is max BPM
- Should I move to Minnesota 1
- Why am I not consistently motivated
- Why is traveling in the subway cheaper
- When were locks invented?
- Comey regrets helping Trump
- What is a schematic drawing
- How can I score well in ielts
- How does social isolation affect the brain
- In which country is Mount Everest
- What are the side effects of Kamagra
- Who got fired from Buzzfeed
- How to activate the pancreas naturally
- How do you become a famous hacker
- Is Coverity good at finding Java bugs
- Why don't Muslims eat hot peppers
- Why are young children so immature
- What is Westford MA known for
- How was Tollywood before NTR and ANR
- How is a Senator elected in Pakistan?
- Has an alternator brushes