What is your favorite Hindi romantic song
With these songs by Never Have I Ever do you feel like a teen again?
Attention: The article contains small spoilers for the Netflix seriesNever Have I Ever (Never in my life).
Cliché-wise, nerds are always portrayed in films and series as very shy but extremely clever outsiders. In the course of the plot we learn to appreciate them and realize that they are surprisingly lovable - and sometimes funny, helpful or hopelessly romantic. Something that is almost never associated with the geeks, however, is sexual desire. Until now. Because in Mindy Kaling's new teen series Never Have I Ever (in German: never in my life) the three main characters and outsiders are really horny.
Devi, played by newcomer Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, is an American girl with Indian roots who lives in the San Fernando Valley and addresses the Hindu gods with “What's going on?”. After losing her father (and briefly her ability to walk), she has big plans for her senior year in high school. She wants to be invited to a party where alcohol is drunk and hard drugs are used - only so that she can thankfully decline if someone offers her something. And she wants to find a friend. To be more precise, a “super hot guy who goes through the night with me”.
Oh yeah, the desires, dreams and hopes of a teenager ... That makes you a little sentimental, doesn't it? If you feel like indulging a little in memories of your own school days and your very first crush, I recommend you lie down on your bed (of course on your stomach, you support your head with your hands and your feet rock in of the air), close your eyes and listen to the soundtrack of the series.
In the first five minutes there is an absolute classic on your ears: "Dancing On My Own" by Robyn - when Paxton Hall-Yoshida (Darren Barnet) steps out of the school's swimming pool. Oh la la. You can find out which other songs you encounter in the course of the series in the slideshow.
- What's next after automation
- What is PSTN in Telecommunications
- How is the faculty at NIT Puducherry
- How to make a career in archeology
- Foxes are usually hunted and eaten
- Are we ready for extraterrestrials
- How do narcissists react to being ignored?
- Is corn starch gluten-free
- Chilled eggs can expire
- What are some dummy schools in Bhilai
- Melania Trump actually works hard
- Would you like photo services
- Why is India in Education
- Learning a language also includes its linguistics
- What's the best book on night clubs
- What's your sharpest memory of high school
- Psychotherapy How to choose a psychotherapist
- Why was King Arthur killed in Merlin
- Where can I buy a Poyk
- What are the weird things about Japan
- Why is your spouse driving your car
- How many people use Google every day
- Why is Parse shutting down
- How true is a psychic reading