Who was Moeller van den Bruck
Arthur Moeller van den Bruck 1876-1925
Arthur Moeller van den Bruck
Cultural historian, writer
April 23: Arthur Moeller van den Bruck (also Moeller-Bruck, eigtl. Moeller) is born in Solingen as the son of the building supervisor Ottomar Moeller and the building supervisor's daughter Elisabeth van den Bruck.
After attending grammar school, Moeller van den Bruck continued his autodidactic training in Berlin, Paris and Italy.
Publication of the eight-volume cultural history "The Germans, our human history".
Moeller van den Bruck is in charge of a complete edition of the works of the Russian writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881).
Return to Germany.
At the beginning of the First World War he volunteered as a war volunteer. Soon afterwards he joined the press office of the Federal Foreign Office.
The treatise "The Prussian Style", in which Moeller van den Bruck celebrates Prussia as the "will to the state", marks his turn to nationalism
Publication of the book "The Law of Young Peoples", in which he represents the interests of Germany, Russia and America and develops a decidedly anti-Western and anti-imperialist theory of the state.
June: Co-founder of the June Club, as the spiritual center of which he exerts significant influence on the young conservatives in the fight against the Versailles Treaty.
Meeting with Adolf Hitler, whom Moeller van den Bruck rejects because of his "proletarian primitiveness".
Publication of the text "The Third Reich", the title of which serves as a political catchphrase for National Socialism from now on.
May 30th: After a nervous breakdown, Arthur Moeller van den Bruck takes his own life in Berlin.
- Where do I submit new investment projects
- Did you get thinner personally during puberty?
- What is radiative forcing
- Can anyone ask questions about Quora right now?
- What is Mardis Gras
- What do the Magento plugins do
- What is leadership and management
- How does a country block websites
- Is aromatherapy harmful to health
- Is there a vape for children
- Are narcissists predominantly male or female
- Why are CEO photos so strange 1
- Is poutine Halal
- How do I download Minecraft
- Is Marvel's new restart still Earth 616
- How does a Wi-Fi repeater work
- Where do all the lost things go
- Have you ever been a foreman on the jury?
- What kind of adjective is everyone
- What should the GDPR mean for my company
- Jeep Wranglers have good accident protection
- What are some major barriers between people
- What is your experience of coping with stress?
- Are fried Krispy Kreme donuts