What is the debate about abortion
Poland: debate on the de facto abolition of the right to abortion
MEPs are expected to condemn the restrictive law that effectively forbids abortion in Poland as an attack on fundamental rights, the rule of law and the fundamental values of the EU: a woman's right to make decisions about her own pregnancy without being prosecuted, should not be considered unconstitutional in any EU country.
They are also expected to express their support and solidarity with the protesters who have taken to the streets to protest the restrictions and condemn the disproportionate use of force against the peaceful protesters.
In October 2020, the Polish Constitutional Court overturned the previous permit for the abortion of severely malformed fetuses because it considered them to be "incompatible" with the constitution Incest or when the mother's life is in danger.
Debate: Tuesday, February 9th
Procedure: Statements by the Council and the Commission, followed by a debate
- What is another option for Raspberry Pi
- Why did the Olsen twins stop acting
- How long is a serious barrel stand
- Can a tornado harm people?
- What are some uses of stepper motors
- Can blood be transfused by intravenous pressure
- What environmental disaster occurred in 1969
- What happens when the earth disappears
- What do you think about education
- What are the jobs of officers' government
- How do complex numbers represent rotation?
- How do the best writers get awards
- Where and how did kudzu originate
- Have you ever heard of H3O2 water?
- How is the weather in Bangalore
- Speaking fast sounds smart
- What is the full form of IAC
- How do you connect two sentences
- What are unexplored places in Amritsar
- Is sin 1 x sin x true
- What is the smallest KitchenAid stand mixer
- How can I learn drums quickly
- Is the NEET paper easy or difficult
- What is the structural formula for nephthalene