Why is the prince called prince
New pictures for his birthday: 5-year-old Prince Alexander is so cute
The firstborn of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia is celebrating a birthday - and the Swedish royal family shows new pictures. With his five years is Prince Alexander a really cute little boy! "Today we celebrate our charming, curious and mischievous 5-year-old" write the proud parents about the photos on Instagram. (April 19, 2021)
Alexander and Gabriel cuddle with their new brother Prince Julian
This is Sibling love pure! Cuddle completely in love Prince Alexander (4th) and Prince Gabriel (3) with the newly born Prince Julian. The new ones show that Snapshots of the Swedish prince couple. The little ones enjoy it attention to the fullest. He's already sucking heavily on Brother Alexander's thumb. The parents Carl Philip and Sofia will certainly warm to the heart at the sight - just like us. (March 31, 2021)
First photo of Prince Julian
Sweden has a new prince: Prince Carl Philip and his wife Princess Sofia have another son to get. His name is Prince Julian Herbert Folke, Duke of Halland, or Prince Julian for short. The new little brother of Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel is on Friday, March 26th 2021, came into the world. The golden prince weighed at his birth 3,220 grams and was 49 centimeters large.
The couple and their two big brothers would have been looking forward to this day. According to the Swedish royal family mother and son are fine.
New portrait photo for Princess Sofia's birthday
On December 6th, Princess Sofia of Sweden had her 36th birthday celebrated. On this occasion, the royal family has this new portrait photo of the wife of the heir to the throne Prince Carl Philip published (December 6, 2020).
New photos for the prince's birthday
To the 41st birthday from Prince Carl Philip has the royal house new pictures published. The photo on the left was taken by his wife Princess Sofia herself. In the picture on the right, the prince shows how neat he looks in uniform. (5/13/2020)
Princess Sofia helps out as a nurse in the Corona crisis
In the first year of the Corona crisis has Princess Sofia of Sweden helped as a nurse. She even completed a crash course for this. Above all, she has taken on simple maintenance and cleaning work. Here she can be seen on her first day at work with a carer (April 16, 2020).
A happy royal family in a beautiful villa
A happy royal family: Prince Carl Philip lives in one with his wife Sofia and their children Alexander and Gabriel Villa on Djurgården Island in Stockholm. Carl Philip is the only son of King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia and fourth in line to the Swedish throne.
The wedding with Carl Philip makes Sofia a princess
Carl Philip and Sofia have married on June 13, 2015 in the Palace Church in Stockholm. His wife's real name is Sofia Hellqvist and she studied accounting with IT applications. She previously worked as a glamor model, among other things. The wedding with the prince made Sofia to Princess of Sweden and Duchess of Varmland.
- What is the least respected medical specialty
- How Much Should a CA Student Sleep?
- Is Yureka India's new Xiaomi
- What is the definition of singing
- What types of GSM modules are there
- Can schizophrenics have healthy intimate relationships
- How do arachnids get food
- Where do spent missiles land
- Is Beijing in Japan
- Why is it so expensive to ship groceries
- Is someone else allergic to general anesthesia
- How are Chinese ink sticks made
- You may hit the doorman
- What Star Wars technology is actually there today
- What is the Best FX Broker 1
- Hypothyroidism can mimic bipolar disorder
- Which drink is good for pregnant women?
- What makes HAB harmful algae blooms dangerous
- Police work in the community reduces crime
- Which came first abstract thoughts or words
- Which topic will help us in the future?
- What does radical openness mean
- Uses REST WSDL
- What is the USPS employee discount
- Why did Australia put the dollar into circulation
- What is meant by beam pillars
- How do Scara robots work
- Where was Indrajit born
- Which is better Koinex or Zebpay
- How could macro and microeconomics affect the start?
- How are scholarship programs at IIMs
- Why are most Pakistanis and Bangladeshis not Hindi
- Google Maps works fine in Varanasi